WITNESSES CAN STOP REPORTING FIELD SERVICE!

by The Searcher 45 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Crisis of Conscience
  • berrygerry
    berrygerry

Sorry, Lois.

Were you short on your hours - and the PO gave it to you?

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

No hour requirement is interesting, especially when you type that into WT Library and the resultant KM results.

Public preaching not controlled or monitored - must mean an update coming to od book, page 103, pars 1 and 3.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Hi BerryGerry... Yes. I was short on my hours . I was okay with my mag placements, and I had RV's, no Bible studies, I had placed no booklets??? ( He was really hung up about that) and maybe only 1 or 2 books. No subscriptions.

I realized, many years later, he did not like my family and was taking it out on me. He still crushed me. I was so proud of myself for all the hard work I had done and all the effort I had put into vacation pioneering. I mean it WAS the summertime and I WAS sacrificing great times with friends at the beach to go d2d as an unpaid volunteer.

I never really liked him before, but that "employee review... that had me coming up 'lacking'".... I really did not like him after that at all.

I wish I had had the nerve to stand up to him... I wish I knew that I should have left and never been a JW and had a real life...

LL

• smiddy
    smiddy

If thats not evidence / proof that the legal department /lawyers are directing this organisation , and not , God/Jehovah /Holy Spirit , then I dont know what more proof , evidence you would need .

Doesnt this report verify D.O.`s , C.O.`s , Elders , who serve in a teaching leadership capacity , are in fact employed to sum extent by the many corporations representing Jehovahs Witnesses ?

Band on the run , could you clarify this for me ? or anybody else with legal experience .I admit I am ignorant of such things.

smiddy

• zebagain
    zebagain

I look for ways to do random acts of kindness. Does that count?

• cantleave
    cantleave

I love "theocratic warfare"

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

@ zebagain: I look for ways to do random acts of kindness. Does that count?

Only if you are not a JW !! If it can't be recorded on a time slip, it doesn't count. Sorry, natural human affection has no value in WT Land.

@ trujw- I was being sarcastic, I hope you caught that.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Public preaching not controlled or monitored

Go out in the door-to-door work as an active JW, but wear blue jeans and a t-shirt and use only the Bible without WT literature, then see how much freedom and 'uncontrolled', 'unmonitored' freedom a JW has !!

• Jon Preston
    Jon Preston

If it isnt monitored then how do they know where the need is greater lol

i smell bullshit....But at least i dont have elder such and such calling me about service report.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit