WITNESSES CAN STOP REPORTING FIELD SERVICE!

by The Searcher 45 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

The lawyers acting on behalf of the WTBTS/G.B./'MOTHER' during a paedophile case a couple of years ago, have stated on record that -

a) "field ministry is not controlled or monitored by the Elders, the congregation, or Watchtower"

b) "an individual publisher's field ministry activity, including the time and manner it is carried out, is a personal matter between the publisher and his God."

See page 7 of the following court document - http://www.watchtowerdocuments.com/cases/Zalkin-Watchtower's_Points_and_Authorities_in_Reply_to_Opp_to_MSJ_12-16-11.pdf

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

So it is time to demand no records be kept concerning baptism dates or publisher activity. All personal information recorded as a result of JC's.. DF's..etc should be destroyed upon demand

• sir82
    sir82

Imagine that - lawyers bending the truth for the benefit of their clients!

Whoda thunk it?!?!

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Great Find.......Way to go!

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

This is indeed a great find. I haven't finished reading it, yet, but it is full of gems. JWs don't have to go to a meeting for field service, either! I was surprised to see regular publishers called "rank-and-file" in an official court document, though. Most telling.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

NICE!!!

Rank & File = "a mere congregation member."

Elder and MS = " Agents of the Watchtower/Authority figures"

I'm going to say this again. You do NOT want to be a "agent" of the WTBTS. You will be thrown under the bus to save "Mother" should the need arise. She eats her young.

DD

• St George of England
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

The preaching work "not monitored by Elders"......( "Sis. Blues..I need your Service Report this week)

It is just "between the publisher and his God" .......( We have a 3% increase in hours this year, isn't that wonderful?"

Preaching work is "not a command from The Watchtower"

Wt '94 8/15 p15

True Christians have a message that means life, so how could they possibly keep it to themselves? The very principle of bloodguilt for failing to give a warning in time of danger is an impelling reason to preach the good news.

Liar, Liar pants on fire !

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

That's classic, thanks.

• Londo111
    Londo111

marked

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit