WITNESSES CAN STOP REPORTING FIELD SERVICE!

by The Searcher 45 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

This is great.

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol

marked, thank you!

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

marked

• carla
    carla

Marking! print out later!

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Thank you so much! lol

LL (not Bean)

• ProfCNJ
    ProfCNJ

I was speechless seeing this, shaking my head in disbelief, feeling frustrated and dismayed. There was injustice here.

Just this morning, I could not help myself but tell my wife about it, even to the extent of showing the PDF file itself so she could really see in fine print. She was also confused why the assertions of the lawyer were the exact opposite of what is taught in our kingdom hall.

Why would the WT leadership, a.k.a. GB, let this legal defense out? They would'nt even include the fact that the Society was requiring 70/80 hours of spiritual witnessing from Regular Pioneers. Instead, they just stated that average hours spent was 80 hours.

WT publications have been drumming up against "double standard". Now they teach something in the Congregation, they teach another thing inside a court of law. Now who's talking? Which has a heavier weight?

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

I for one am shocked a WT attorney would lie, in a judicial court of all places.

I know WT occasionally fibs a little, but I believed their attorneys were always honest.

• trujw
    trujw

Shirley i feel the attorney is being honest. The "Rank and file" really don't mean anything to the gb. Try and make a claim if you are hurt in service Or get a response if you are wronged by a co. They are nothing more than unpaid volenteers. Where they lie is to the members themselves Having them think they are part of some worldwide brotherhood and part of gods loving organization. It's like me thinking I am part of Pepsi because I drink their soda. They are just a way to further themselves off the backs of the brothers/ consumers.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

"...Let the reader use discernment..."

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

TruJW .... Wow! You, in a few words, hit the nail right on the head!

----->>> All those decades, all those wasted years, and we were nothing more than "unpaid volunteers".

I realize now, I was never even religious, though I thought I was.

So I guess I, (we) were unpaid volunteer door to door salesmen for Watch Tower Publishing House . Nothing more. Nothing less.

Watchtower and Awake. 10ยข "No, we are not selling, we are 'placing' these magazines with our neighbors today. Here is your personal copies".

I am a normal person. I would have helped my neighbors, my friends, my country, out on my own, if that is what I desired.

I always had to put WT and other people's "desires" ahead of my own.

The first time I "vacation pioneered" I was 17 years old and had intended to get in all 75 hours. Life happens.

The COBE (new name now) dressed me down one side, then the other for I guess making him "look bad"?

I sat there complacently as he abused, and disrespected me and my fun month in service spending more time in 4 weeks, d2d, than I had ever spent in one month in my entire life.

LL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit