C.T. Russel IS burried UNDER the pyramid

by FFtruther144 47 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Last week I listened to some of Fred Franz's, really, rantings. That YouTube has been "terminated". Does anyone have another copy they can PM me with?

I knew Fred, a bit. I am surprised no one has called him a LIAR. What he said on that YouTube were LIES.

I am calling out Fred Franz, as a lunatic, soul destroying, egotistical, self important, truly only cared for himself... A$$h@$E. He had the life he wanted. I didn't. I hate you little Caesar, little

dictator Hitler and I hate you Nathan Knorr!!! To have the life you two wanted you stole the lives of MILLIONS, NOW LIVING and MILLIONS MORE NOW DEAD!!!

There, LoisLane feels better. Rant over.

I associated with JW.org creeps my whole life. No more.

Liars. Con men. Stealing from the poor, to give to themselves.

No conscience makes them sociopaths.

They never care to tell anyone, they are sorry for ruining their lives.

I vomit you out of my mouth. You are snakes all of you WT/GB/ Writing Dept/Legal Dept.

You feed off of the innocent.

You are heartless.

You are cruel.

You have no Holy Spirit directing anything.

You are a world wide real estate, publishing BUSINESS.

LL

• designs
  • dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

It is funny how the ZWT 1895 quote about the Masonic order from an earlier post:

...so far as we can judge, there is a certain amount of worship or mummery connected with the rites of this order and some others which the members do not comprehend, but which, in many cases, serves to satisfy the cravings of the natural mind for worship, and thus hinders it from seeking the worship of god in spirit and truth – through Christ, the only appointed Mediator and Grand Master. In proportion as such societies consume valuable time in foolish, senseless rites and ceremonies, and in substitution the worship of their officers, and the use of words and symbols that have no meaning to them, for the Worship of God, in the appointed way – through Christ, and according to knowledge and the spirit of a sound mind 0 in that proportion these societies are grievous evils, regardless of the financial gains or losses connected with membership in them. -zwt June 1895.

is very near to how I would describe the WT Society today.

• designs
    designs

obviously you haven't been given the secret wisdom..

• cantleave
    cantleave

I am calling out Fred Franz, as a lunatic, soul destroying, egotistical, self important, truly only cared for himself... A$$h@$E.

Spot-on LL

• Old Goat
    Old Goat

Dear Lois,

I first met Fred in 1953. He was personable, friendly, and a total fruit cake. Even at my strongest as a Witnesses, he gave me the creeps.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Forget Russell......I would much rather know if Rutherford is buried under a concrete slab in the garage at the former Beth Sarim or Beth Shan.....LOL....now THAT would be truly looney tunes

• Magnum
    Magnum

LoisLane -

I am calling out Fred Franz, as a lunatic, soul destroying, egotistical, self important, truly only cared for himself... A$$h@$E. He had the life he wanted. I didn't. I hate you little Caesar, little

dictator Hitler and I hate you Nathan Knorr!!! To have the life you two wanted you stole the lives of MILLIONS, NOW LIVING and MILLIONS MORE NOW DEAD!!!

They truly did steal the lives of millions. Franz holed himself up in a comfortable office doing what he wanted - reading and studying while many gave their lives suffering out in the ministry and paying his room and board. What he did was no sacrifice; I'd love to be able to read and study all day while somebody else paid my room and board. I never heard anything about him being zealous in the ministry.

JWs idolized him. A few years ago, and older elder in my cong said in a meeting comment that Franz learned a new language on an airplane trip to another country so he could give a talk in the language of that country when he arrived. Pure bull$#%t.

He was the JW oracle, the guru, but in actuality, he was a nutter - a social misfit. I bet he would have been terrible in the door-to-door work (if he'd ever done it). His teachings were wrong and are now an embarassment. He was no smarter than a lot of us (and probably not as smart). If I had been his peer and had studied Biblical languages 1/4 as much as he did, he wouldn't have stood a chance against me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit