C.T. Russel IS burried UNDER the pyramid

by FFtruther144 47 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• FFtruther144
    FFtruther144

C.T. Russel IS burried UNDER the pyramid

According to none other than Frederick Franz himself, in his own words!

I read some WT trolls on here trying to say that he is under the marker a few feet away.

That is NOT true. For one thing the marker was installed AFTER the pyramid.

Check out the Youtube vid of Franz at 01:30: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7coPgNoGQU

What say you trolls???

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

There is a pyramid, but a few feet away there is also a tombstone. I always thought he was buried at the foot of the tombstone.

But in any event his bones are long dissolved into the earth. I think I had a salad the other day with his DNA attached. So, of all the things to fight over I am not sure if this rises to the occasion of controversy.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I just listened to the recording. It's unbelievable how loony he sounds, really bizarre that we used to sit and think he was a good speaker. I didn't hear him give this one, but I heard him a number of times and can verify that it is FW Franz's voice. I would guess the time of the recording as the mid 60's.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

There seems to be 2 lines of thought on this. Buried under the pyramid vs under a tomb stone a few feet away. I believe it's the tomb stone that marks the spot where he was buried.

I also heard another interesting story that Rutherford was buried under where the modern day garage is in beth sarim. Anybody know anything about this

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

I read that on here Joe about the garage, sure of it....

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

For any active JW's out there......just listen to the clip of Fred Franz. He is an absolute loon and everything he talks about is "old light" nonsense. They use to believe the Giza Pyramid was biblical, conventions were fulfillment of Revelation trumpets, millions now living will never die, etc. He called it facts of theocratic history. LOL It was absolute BS that means nothing now and is completely different from the modern-day Jehovah witness cult.

• subytrek
    subytrek

They still believe the trumpets in Revelation are conventions in the 1920s. I had trouble with that one even when I was a fully committed believer.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

There was something strange about Rutherford or Russells hands and feet were placed. It had something to do with Freemason signs. Not too sure but east and west with hands facing upwards! Something like that. Or standing straight up. Pointing up! I do not remember but it fit Freemasons or Illumantii.

• talesin
    talesin

Welcome to the forum, FFtruther144. There have been many discussion of this subject here.

Are you one of the anointed? I see the 144, and just wondering.

thanks,

talesin

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

They still believe the trumpets in Revelation are conventions in the 1920s. I had trouble with that one even when I was a fully committed believer.

Thanks. I figured they still believed in this, only they probably keep it very quiet. Almost 100 years since these conventions. If this was true it would render the 7 trumpets of Revelation as complete nonsense to be fulfilled starting back then, then for the 7 trumpet messages to not even be considered the truth now. The JW religion has really gotten to be bizzare.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit