C.T. Russel IS burried UNDER the pyramid

by FFtruther144 47 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• designs
    designs

villagegirl- there is no such thing as "Grace". There is no such thing as Jesus the mediator. Oh and Russell got buried where the grave marker is not the pyramid. Franz was off his rocker.

• pbrow
    pbrow

I will be sure to save enough urine for both the tombstone and the pyramid then just to be sure!

Oh, and villagegirl it does matter where they were buried. How else can I piss on their graves if I do not know where they are buried? Duh

Thanks for the heads up!

pbrow

• will-be-apostate
    will-be-apostate

Man, this Franz has got a very annoying voice. Pbrow, I know what you mean but it's illegal to pee in public. I know, I know, childhood dreams ruined

• Investigator74
    Investigator74

C.T. Russel IS burried UNDER the pyramid

According to none other than Frederick Franz himself, in his own words!

NO matter what Franz said, he's not burried under the pyramid. There are photos of his funeral. He's burried where his head stone suggests.

C.T. Russell is not buried under the Monument as is stated in the Souvenir Notes from the Bible Student’s Convention: Pittsburgh, Pa., January 2-5, 1919, page 7 as follows:

Now let's get to more meaningful discussions

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

What a F'N lunatic!

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

Edit to add: actually heard F Franz at Watchtower Farms in the very early 80's and he was still blubbering about the Millions Now Living Will Never Die.

Guess what? Billions then living have died. What a loony a-hole. It reminds me of the film "There Will Be Blood." The scheister preacher bilking money from ignorant hillbillies. Even though Daniel Day-Lewis' character was a socio-path, he did the world a favor.

• kaik
    kaik

Villagegirl, very well said!

• RichardHaley
    RichardHaley

Since we are on the subject of where the body is buried and various pyramids, great and small,I thought I would mention that the not one single mummy has every been found in the Great Pyramid making it a monument instead of a of a tomb.

• RichardHaley
    RichardHaley

" of a of a tomb" what a tard! lol

• smiddy
    smiddy

They still believe the trumpets in Revelation are conventions in the 1920s. I had trouble with that one even when I was a fully committed believer.

So did I , their was no way I bring myself to accept that conclusion.So what did I do ? wait on jehovah. And here I am an atheist.LOL

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit