C.T. Russel IS burried UNDER the pyramid

by FFtruther144 47 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• zebagain
    zebagain

My hearts thanks to the 'old goat' and the 'village girl'.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

There's no greater symbol of occult knowledge than the pyramid.

Frederick Franz was a mystic, period. He was obsessed with esoteric, arcane, hidden, ie, occult, knowledge.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I agree it doesn't matter much. Maybe only as a source of interest to wt history buffs or trivia hounds.

It doesn't matter to those who are out really, and those who are in believe it's just a body. They have no doctrine making a dead body of any significance.

I guess it could matter if there was some sort of lie or conspiracy about the burial...

• Old Goat
    Old Goat

The unspoken issue here is the assumption that Russell was a Mason. He wasn't. And that there is a vast Masonic conspiracy. Prove it. Seeing the Pyramid monument as Masonic, those who believe this see Russell's burial as the last act in a Masonic drama. There is no historical credibility here. If you want to see what the documents and evidence suggest, see Schulz and de Vienne, A Separate Identity. (lulu.com)

It's interesting that Russell wrote:

We note also that the order of Free Masons, if judged by its past history, has some secret object or scheme, more than fraternity and financial aid in time of sickness and death. And, so far as we can judge, there is a certain amount of worship or mummery connected with the rites of this order and some others which the members do not comprehend, but which, in many cases, serves to satisfy the cravings of the natural mind for worship, and thus hinders it from seeking the worship of god in spirit and truth – through Christ, the only appointed Mediator and Grand Master. In proportion as such societies consume valuable time in foolish, senseless rites and ceremonies, and in substitution the worship of their officers, and the use of words and symbols that have no meaning to them, for the Worship of God, in the appointed way – through Christ, and according to knowledge and the spirit of a sound mind 0 in that proportion these societies are grievous evils, regardless of the financial gains or losses connected with membership in them. -zwt June 1895.

True Believers point to the Queens assembly hall, reposting the post card photo of it taken right after purchase. Originally called Bliss Theater, it was built at the end of the Egyptian Theater craze and had an Egyptian motiff. All that was removed by the witnesses. They didn't build the building and weren't responsible for the decoration on it when they purchased it. Our conspiracy theory brethren ignore that.

They point to the cross and crown symbol. It traces to a number of poems and hymns. Francis Quarles wrote the poem Hadassa: The History of Queene Ester. It contains this couplet: The way to bliss lies not on beds of down, And he that has no cross deserves no crown. We'll always have the crazies with us. They were hurt by the Watch Tower too. But asserting Russell was a Mason and there is a vast Masonic conspiracy connected to the Watch Tower is crap history. It's mindless.

• jgnat
  • Enlightenment123
    Enlightenment123

Unbelievable. This video is gone. The WT must be getting really dang desperate. Dallywally72's entire YouTube account is gone for copyright infringement. You can still hear the entire talk on the link I posted before...until they find a way to remove that too, anyway.

• FFtruther144
    FFtruther144

Well I guess the termination of this video proves the WTC is all over this site, re-writing history as it happens.

Kudos to the trolls and watchers at bBethel HQ!

Welcome to Internet 2.0, where everything will be removed for copyright infringement, even if it is "Fair Use".

Luckily I have a copy this video and can post it again and again and again and again.

How can God's organization on earth have anything to hide? Why can't all of the history be revealed?

• FFtruther144
    FFtruther144

Sorry for all of the fat finger typing and double-posting.

I'm trying to be more careful.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

He probably is under the pyramid, but we willl never really know without looking. The WTBTS would NEVER admit that he was under the pyramid, and would no doubt add a marker to confuse the issue. Still, we will never know! Who can you trust, Fred Franz or the modern GB?!?!?

Who wants to go dig it up? That would be so cool. Let's do it on Halloween!!!

DD

• bobert
    bobert

A pryramid with the knight's templay insignia on it. Always weirded me out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit