CO is chasing me . Meeting him tomorrow.

by Ancientofdays 61 Replies latest jw experiences

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

ANCIENTOFDAYS - I suppose you don't really care what the outcome of this is, so what the hell, meet with the CO. He asked for it!

I found what you said here interesting: I would meet this man out from his role

This is really it, isn't it? When and elder or co or whoever talks with you, you aren't really talking with a person, your talking with a role carefully constructed by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc.. Funny thing is when you take away the role, you have a guy cleans office buildings at night.

Also your choosing to have this "talk" in a coffee shop (as opposed to the KH or your living room) serves to erode his CO role by decontextulalizing it. I'm sure he will be quite uncomfortable in public. But then again, if he's willing to undgergo such discomfort, I'm pretty sure he's going to make it "worth his while" ie, he will make sure you're DFd.

BTW - ask him for me what he's going to do for a living when he's put out to pasture on his 70th birthday.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Make him give you the scriptural definition of apostate. Do not allow him to talk about anything else until he does. Then tell him you knew these things before it was new light:

1) No FDS class from 33ce.

2) No one has been appointed over Christ's belongings. [ remember that this was the #1 identifying mark of the SLAVE. It's no longer truth.]

3) All Christians are domestics.

Ask him if that made you an apostate before it was announced, but not after??? Ask him how you could know all those things from your personal bible reading. If he refuses to answer, end the conversation.

Seriously, make this guy think. He is accustomed to being believed because of who he is, not what he says. Stay in charge at all times.

DD

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

KateWild sez:

This is just a man who has been fooled by the WT. He is in a cult and is trapped by his indoctrination. Be polite and calm, do not give him any reason to feel you are a bad person. Only tell him information that you're comfortable sharing that won't get you df'd, unless you don't care about being df'd.

Please be polite and caring and thank him for his time, it will be the best course of action and he won't be able to act on anything if you are being reasonable.

It's understandable that you want to "call him out" and be rude but remember, you were once as blind as he.

Perhaps if you are Calm, Cheerful, Courteous and Smiling - it will help him see that "aspostates" are not lunatics as he preaches.

Help him to see TTATT by being just a lovely human being. Help HIM get out by planting seeds of doubt just by your calm personality.

Otherwise it's just playing his game.

(((hugs)))

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Meeting with this guy is in my opinion a bad idea, you should know and preconceive what he's up to, you know

what his real intent is.

He's a little man with power and he wants to exert that power over people, this particular time his target is you.

His mission is to ask the questions whether or not or a spiritual threat to your wife, if he hears and confirms the rumors and

suspicions, he will no doubtable requisition a JC for DFing toward the elders of the Hall you and your wife were attending.

Don't be fooled into thinking that there is another alternative motive.

Their just dumb corrpt men playing a power game which the WTS. Corporation has designed for themselves as well to

protect what they've buildt up.

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

don't meet. his sole aim is to establish grounds for a JC. why feed him ammunition?. you'll never change his mindstance anyway. you are an apostate...you will be outed...you will be named ...and shamed...make better use of your time.....watch paint dry..!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Be nice and matter of fact. Just don't allow him to steamroller over you. Make him answer your questions. That's what adults do in conversations. The point is to make his mind turn. Don't let him off the hook by using cult speech. Make him answer, be patient. Like a cornered politician, he will not want to answer. If you are doing this, do it right. Also, record everything. It may come in handy if you want to sue him for defamation of character.

DD

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

I replied "I don't refuse people who want talking to me, but my condition is that you must be alone, and we meet in public space."He agreed and we will meet tomorrow in a cafe.

This week he already met with my wife in the KH, and he told her "I believe your housband is APOSTATE !

Good luck. I'm sure you were pissed when your wife came home and told you what that asshole CO said to her about you in the KH. Good move getting him alone and away from the KH. Will be interesting to see how this turns out. Please post the outcome. I would be tempted to ask him if he told my wife he believes you are an apostate. If he confirms he said that to her, tell him that is just plain rude......then dump a beer on his head and walk out sticking him with the tab. LOL

When I was in I never took any crap off outrageous JW elders. One idiot young elder came to my house to to argue something stupid. When he raised his voice and pounded on the table, because I didn't agree with him......I kicked him out and asked him if he wanted to take it out in the yard. The look on his face was priceless. LOL Right before I stepped down someone told me the CO made a snide comment behind my back about me talking to a DF'd mother asking how her young son was doing. I was furious! I called a meeting with him and ripped his ass good. He pulled the "you can't talk to me like that." LOL

Good luck

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

I am in the DON'T MEET camp myself, beg off with an illness

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Don't be an ass just state the facts and let him hear ttatt.

just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• tiki
    tiki

i wouldn't go...i wouldn't have agreed to it in the first place - hah - i wouldn't have answered the phone! but that's me.

but, with a family member actively involved, you have to learn how to fly under the radar apparently....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit