CO is chasing me . Meeting him tomorrow.

by Ancientofdays 61 Replies latest jw experiences

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

" has this cult really descended to this level ?"

YES. They do what they can get away with. If you stand up to them you are marked. From that point, it can go any number of directions.

DD

• bigmac
    bigmac

back in my day--we really cared for each other ----"feel the love " etc. the few that were d/f either thoroughly deserved it--or it was for a short term--knowing they would be welcomed back--usually after say--a year. mostly for sex transgressions. this was before smoking was a d/f offence. also--before this elder heirarchy had been invented.

these witch-hunts are so totally different to how i remember it.

• kaik
    kaik

CO can visit and talk to children if they live with parents when CO was told that the parent is lukewarm in his or her faith. The same comes to for spouse. The purpose of CO is to keep his pack clean not to deal with a spiritual questions and doubts of the rank JW. CO are know to DF person who questioned some of their beliefs when other felt that they were not true.

• Ocean1111
    Ocean1111

Have some fun with it. Phrase everything with questions. Get some audio and video. Try to get multiple sessions, maybe he is cool with the idea of a mini-dicumentary like "CO Answers Tough Questions". For a good starter question ask him his take, on the spot, of Daniel 8:13-14. My bet is he will be stumped even after he researches it. The Revelation 12 version of the 1260 days is also a detail I would bet very very few JWs even know their own rules concerning. In general JWs have very little knowledge of their own prophetic interpretations, and that ignorance is top down GB effect.

Questions are Bethel's worst enemy. His twin is Bethel's own spiritual criminal record. Theology is not a focus of discussion an longer, Bethel scandal is what it is all about. If you choose to accept this mission...

• Ancientofdays
    Ancientofdays

I had the chat.

It was 1,30 hours conversation in a public area, me and him alone as I planned.

I'm writing down some notes, then I'll wait some days just to see if there will be some measures agains myself, and then I'll publish some.

He was friendly , bought for the coffes , and when we parted he asked: can I ring you when I'm back next time ?

Me : "You can try ... cheers"

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Oh wow...don't leave us hanging dude!

We would love to hear what sort of topics he brought up, and how you handled it.

Were you on the offensive or defensive?

Was there an obvious purpose to his meet up or not?

• jgnat
    jgnat

No doubt the CO is busy writing up his notes, too. Did you get closure?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

No doubt the CO is busy writing up his notes, too.

Which will be part of the Judicial Committee notes.

Doc

• Londo111
    Londo111

marked

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Maybe you could find a place that has the "Cone of Silence" like they had in the old Get Smart show.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit