OK..Seriously..Has GOD ever answered your prayers????

by DATA-DOG 127 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Isn't it funny how that works.

Millions of people on this planet pray to God on a daily basis to have some food to eat, or get a job, or get help with something. Out of this huge number of people that pray, an incredibly small amount actually get what they prayed for, and so these go "dancing on the streets" praising God for answering their prayers. Meanwhile the rest simply reason that maybe God has other plans for them, while pointing to the ones who got what they wanted as proof that God exists.

The rate of prayers answered seem to be always the same incredible small amount, and always affected by external factors. For example if 1 million people with cancer prayed to God to be cured 100 years ago, perhaps only a few would get their wishes, maybe none. If today the same amount prayed to be cured, a much larger number would get their wishes, due to better treatment options. So where is the God factor on this, and how is this fair?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

@ A Watcher,

To be fair I did say this:

" Look...I am NOT an atheist. Even so, I have NEVER had one prayer answered my entire life. NOT ONE."

I probably should have said, " Even so, I don't think that I have EVER had one prayer answered my entire life. NOT ONE."

Then again, I did state, " So either "GOD" ain't " Jehovah of the Watchtower" and HE/SHE/IT/THEY helped me,..." So, I can understand your confusion to some degree. I just do not believe in "Jehovah of the Watchtower." It's mostly because of the WTBTS's dismal record of prophetic failures and their blatant hypocrisy.

You should understand what blatant hypocrisy is, after all just look at your tremendous example of hypocrisy. You said, " DATA, the fact that God has never answered one of your prayers says more about you than about Him, and it ain't good."

It's nice to know that you are still a self-righteous pharisaic D-Bag. If the big A comes tomorrow, who will GOD be more angry with? A guy who doesn't believe the ancient scrolls that paint HIM as cruel and vindictive and who hates Commercialized Religion, or YOU, the hypocrite who claims to believe in YHWH but deliberately disobeys his chose representatives on Earth? I'll bet that I have a better chance of surviving divine wrath than you do, because you are a hypocrite. I'll roll the dice on this one, thanks anyway.

Maybe you should change your name to " AHOLE."

Biography: I like to be an a-hole whenever I can. Hypocrisy is fun too. I judge others while disobeying the very GOD I claim to serve. I enjoy self-righteousness, judging, and blind obedience, except when disobeying my leaders, the Governing Body.

DD

• a watcher
    a watcher

I see you still have an anger management problem.

• Phaedra
    Phaedra

Re: OK..Seriously..Has GOD ever answered your prayers????

I have no idea. But I'm leaning to "probably not."

Phae

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I'm not mad. Your are being a self-righteous D-bag. I only use the above methods because I hope that something will turn on in your brain, then it will hit you and you will say, " OMG. I AM a self-righteous D-Bag!!!" To my knowledge, you are the only person in this discussion who implies that other's are bad and therefore should fear God's wrath. If you have nothing positive to contribute then stop commenting.

Or, you can say why you feel God answered your prayers.

DD

• a watcher
    a watcher

I explained my experiences with prayer on the "Pray" thread of 4/16/14.

• Enlightenment123
    Enlightenment123

DD,

I don't believe in "Jehovah of the Watchtower" either.

I have a firm opinion on who the real "god" of the Watchtower actually is.

Just sayin'.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

I'm still gay Vander.......ain't ya praying fer me?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit