Why are JWs so afraid of apostates?

by Magnum 112 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• emeth
    emeth

@Island man i think you know that 'christians' in this world do not see Jehovah's witnesses as christians and visa versa so your question makes no sense. We see ourselves as true christians.. everyone who disagrees is not. Simple as that. i am not here to argue doctrines or explain teachings. I just stated in this topic that we are not afraid of anything but simply ignore those who are against us.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Emeth says ..... Shunning apostates is a biblical teaching its in that book for a reason.

Being its widely known that the WTS. is deviously corrupt and lying religious publishing house started by

disingenuous corrupt men, why are you then associating yourself with this organization and heed the bible's warning ?

• emeth
    emeth

@finkelstein widely known among apostates and opponents that is

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

@DD sure apostates are despised by Jehovah's Witnessesyou should know that by now.....emeth

I just stated in this topic that we are not afraid of anything but simply ignore those who are against us......emeth

...........................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Widely known by a broad variance of the population religious or not !

I'd like to know why your here talking to ex-jws apostates on the largest anti JWS web site in the world ?

Do you not respect the bible teachings or the direction of god's chosen organization the Watchtower Corporation ?

You do release that if it was found out by elders in your Hall that you were talking continuously to DFed JWS/apostates

that you yourself would be DFed for doing so ?

• emeth
    emeth

@finkelstein that 'largest anti JWS website of the world' is not that large... its rather small and tiny. With just a handfull of regular posters from within only a few countries repeating the same mantra's and conspiracy theories over and over again.

for some reason a lot of its visitors come from romania.....

I joined this website about 6 months ago because it gave me the ability to pm and I have no plans to stay long

• Giordano
    Giordano

I think Emeth is playing with us. Sounds like No time for George/Mizery loves company

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I joined this website about 6 months ago because it gave me the ability to pm and I have no plans to stay long.....emeth

...........................................................................................................Whats The Big Deal?!..

.................................................................................................We Needed A UN Library Card!..

.............................................hyp·o·crite

noun

1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

2. a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

. ...................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Magnum
    Magnum

emeth-

just a handfull of regular posters from within only a few countries repeating the same mantra's and conspiracy theories over and over again

If that's true, what's wrong with it? That's what JWs do. A handful of org higher-ups repeat mostly the same thing over and over again through meetings, in the Watchtower, at assemblies, at conventions, etc. Except when they get "new light" indicating that what they had been repeating over and over again for years was wrong.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If that's true, what's wrong with it? That's what JWs do. A handful of org higher-ups repeat mostly the same thing over and over again through

meetings, in the Watchtower, at assemblies, at conventions, etc.....Magnum

................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit