Is this new donation arrangement for real?

by nugget 324 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• emeth
    emeth

@DuvanMuvan i did not say they were mine i said they were ours,.. John 17:21

• DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

i meant "your" as in all jws except the gb you aren't coming up with any new ideas because then you'd be apostate too. they are the gb's teachings if anything

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

OK EMETH - Give up Field Service, because you're EXPECTED to defend your GB - given teachings.

Even the Bible commands you to be ready to justify and defend what you believe - 1 Peter 3:15, but of course, 'Mother' in Brooklyn tells us to avoid talking to anyone who who just might impart knowledge of Scriptures which expose them.

Remember, you're ordered by our "Clergy" not to even discuss our 'given' doctrines with fellow Witnesses!! (September 2007 Kingdom Ministry - Question Box)

But clearly, you are not Listening, Obeying and being Blessed, because you are rebelling against God's appointed FDS by associating with "apostates".

Therefore, you are obliged to admit your serious wrongdoing to the Elders and accept their discipline.

You're a fake and you're kidding yourself - no one else! Stick to JW.ORG

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

link below is the greatest, because it truly exposes the WTBTS as a man-made religion. No JW can defend "THE TRUTH", they can't even defend one particular belief! I have yet to see one active JW with the ability to follow one line of reasoning through to conclusion. Their confirmation bias stops their reasoning process, which makes discussion impossible. Sadly, I am the same.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/275576/1/Active-JWs-can-you-defend-THE-TRUTH#.U0kzN1VdWSp

I have to perform hit and run tactics and just post statistics, because it's all I can do. In my heart, I truly wish I could defend my views, but I can't. I really don't even know what they will be tomorrow. I hope that END will come soon, but I just don't know. I just can't come to terms with the fragile nature of my beliefs. I wish that a GB member would answer the questions in Data-Dog's post, but I know they cannot. It's sad really. Again, English is not my first language so forgive any errors. Data-Dog is..how you say..THE SHIZZ!!!

DD

• DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

lol DD i loved that thread

you get to see that heavensgate guy flip flop all over the place trying to keep DOT in and defend the wt but then DOT ends up leaving and heavensgate just disappears

This is after emeth joined so why didn't he try to help him out i wonder?

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

The WT accomplishes 2 big things with this arrangement:

1. ALL congregations now must cough up a mortgage payment monthly; right, it's not called that, but it certainly is.

Page 2 says that the amount must be equal to the loan repayment amount, that statement really tips the poker hand the WT is holding.

This gets them closer to a predictable cash flow, of course not guaranteed.

2. It gets them off the FRAUD hook that they have been on; in this thread and others, many posters have referred to assembly hall fund raising that never results in an assembly hall.

Also, the money put in the box for worldwide hall construction has likely been funneled off to other uses; that is FRAUD, probably provable if the IRS or the government audited the society's books.

Why else has the society for years asked members to NOT address checks to one fund or another, but just 'worldwide work'?

Any witness, even emeth, should be very queasy about all the legalese and maneuvering in this letter.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Any witness, even emeth, should be very queasy about all the legalese and maneuvering in this letter.-pistoff

emeth doesn't seem to be phased. Full trust in the GB and the good work they do is emeths position. Kate xx

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

i dont participate in doctrinal discussions, i dont come here to talk or read about the organization or our teachings and beliefs.

I see emeth has fully embraced the new methods of JW "witnessing".

The modern JW approach to dispensing "truth" and defending their beliefs:

• jw07
    jw07

@Emeth - LOL!!!! Are you single? Are you lonely? Need attention? You being a troll on this forum seems to be the most exciting part of your life, you sure spend allot of hours doing this. Why aren't you dedicating that time slaving for the Slave in field service? Why aren't you out using all this time spreading the truth that always changes? Allot of this thread is about YOU. Allot of people are responding to YOU. Feel better about yourself when you notice that? What if the members of this forum were to disfellowship you by not responding to anymore of your posts?

• DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

jw07 that sounds like an excellent idea

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit