Is this new donation arrangement for real?

by nugget 324 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

No JW can defend "THE TRUTH", they can't even defend one particular belief! I have yet to see one active JW with the ability to follow one line of reasoning through to conclusion. Their confirmation bias stops their reasoning process, which makes discussion impossible. Sadly, I am the same.

I have to perform hit and run tactics and just post statistics, because it's all I can do. In my heart, I truly wish I could defend my views, but I can't. I really don't even know what they will be tomorrow.....emeth

@jw07 of course not i dont count time on any site or forum. I only count time i am spending in field service and with the two biblestudies i conduct with two people.....emeth

emeth..

You admit can`t defend your WBT$ JW Beliefs..You don`t even know if the WBT$ will change them tomorrow..But..

You say you donate to 4 WBT$ funds,go in the field service and have 2 bible studys..

Have you ever considered joining another religion you`ll never understand?!..

.................It Might Be Cheaper,Take Less Time..And

You`ll Still Have The Benifit Of Not Knowing What You Believe..

...................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Sorry OUTLAW, I should have made it clear that I was doing a parody of Emeth. He didn't say those things, I did, but he knows they are true.

DD

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Data-Dog..

A Parody of emeth??!!..Where`s the friggin disclaimer!!..LOL!!..

It`s past 30 minutes I can`t even edit it..

That Sucks!..LOL!!..

NNever mind emeth..Ignore my post..

..Put The Turkey Back On Your Head..

............................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

A Parody of emeth??!!..

-

emeth is a parody.....

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I dont know which is funnier, the parody or the reality...

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...EMETH HAS LEFT THE BUILDING..

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

The Twilight Zone - Planet JW - where Witnesses begyou to have a "Bible" study; but when you ask them to read certain Bible verses and reason on them, they can't bothered to discuss them!!

Bye Brother Emeth

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

This morning i saw a sister today who works in the libary. When we meet its usually just a hello, but i gave her the overlapping generation news...this morning i mentiond the new donation arrangement. I wish i had the ability to put in to words the open and friendly way she pretended to listernd to the matter of fact news.

I think its great having " new light" to share, and those that shun as i experienced yesterday, i realize its not petsonal and we all have our faults.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

I talked to one of my elders about the letter he hung up on me

• KateWild
    KateWild

WF,

That is so telling. He obviously wants to stick his hands in his ears and sing "lalala". I am sure this has caused him much cognitive dissonance, I feel sorry for him now he will have to face the facts when the letter is read out.

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit