The Good News of The Kingdom - Gods Plan for Salvation through the Ransom (Help Needed)

by objectivetruth 51 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Even though many of their teachings are flawed.. this does not mean that Everything that they write is incorrect.....objectivetruth

Hello there Objective truth

Here is what also came out of that horses mouth before it was beat to death.....Wasblind

" Most religions do teach that a person should not lie or steal, and so forth. But is that sufficient ? Would you be happy to drink a glass of poisoned water because someone assured you that most of what you were getting was water ? "___Reasoning from the Scriptures book page 323

.................................................................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Abe - are you Referring to individuals that have received full knowledge of the truth, and then deliberately work against that spirit, thus sinning against the holy spirit? Or are you referring to all humans?

Objective truth,

No, I don't believe anyone has yet obtained full knowledge of the truth.

Having full knowledge of the truth doesn't matter. Jesus Christ gave us everything we need to know in a very straightforward manner.

Yes, Hebrews Chapter 10 mentions the end result of deliberately working against the spirit.

2nd Thessalonians also mentions being "misled" or deceived into working against the spirit, and the end result.

There are also scriptures which mention neglect:

Revelation 3:5

He that conquers will thus be arrayed in white outer garments; and I will by no means blot out his name from the book of life

Being "misled" is not an good excuse.

The opportunity for salvation is now.

I do not think that opportunity will be extended again.

2 Corinthians 6:1-2

Working together with him, we also entreat YOU not to accept the undeserved kindness of God and miss its purpose. 2  For he says: "In an acceptable time I heard you, and in a day of salvation I helped you." Look! Now is the especially acceptable time. Look! Now is the day of salvation.

abe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit