The Good News of The Kingdom - Gods Plan for Salvation through the Ransom (Help Needed)

by objectivetruth 51 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Regardless of your view, the topic of Resurrection or Salvation or Ransom are all very important topics

What if my view is that they're not important at all, but rather a figment of the imagination of superstitious men and have no basis in reality?

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

I'll end this post now.. It might be a bit Long Winded and confusing, for some. "If I had more time I would have written a shorter post"

I'll follow up with some shorter posts, explaining what I have seen throughout the Bible, regarding The Real Good News.

It looks like this :

• Adam & Eve were supposed to be fruitful & become many.
    • They sinned, and because of this they were driven from the Presence of God.
    • Because all Humans are also driven from the Presence of God, we all Sin & Die.
    • God has made a Fair & Righteous provision for all mankind, to have the same chance at life as Adam & Eve had.
    • During this lifetime we can gain Everlasting Life.
    • If an Individual does not gain everlasting Life in this lifetime, he will have one Full & Perfect oppurtunity to Gain Life.
    • The Oppurtunity will be given during the Millenium.
    • At the end of the Millenium each person will be Judged according to their deeds during that life time.

There are many more details that go into this plan.

One important detail, is that the Millenium will not be a "Garden of Eden" for the individuals who are deemed Unrighteous. It will be a dreadful time, and they will be in Anguish because of the Decesions they made during their short life times in this time Period.

However God is Love, and his ways are much more loving than ours.

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

keyser soze - Your view is respected, and I'm confident that you have arrived at it through much thought and research.

I don't say this disrespectfuly, but God will prove you wrong.

He won't use Pain & Suffering & Revenge to prove you wrong, rather he will prove you wrong by showing you that he is Love.

When this happens, you will still have the oppurtunity to view God's Love as "not important", he will then respect your view point and grant you the Death that you aspire to. It will be your choice not his though.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

wishful thinking is about all you have there, try embracing some critical thinking skills instead and develop a fully functioning bullshit meter, your sanity will improve no end.

if you are just here to preach (which is how it looks) then your stay will likely be short.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Even though many of their teachings are flawed.. this does not mean that Everything that they write is incorrect.....objectivetruth

.......................................http://img.pandawhale.com/88611-beating-dead-horse-gif-South-P-ZqEc.gif

.....................................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

Lol - outlaw

• cofty
    cofty

I tried to help you on page 1 but you are too busy posting random unrelated texts to stop and think.

• wasblind
    wasblind

" Even though many of thier teachings are flawed...this does not mean that Everything that they write is incorrect "___Objectivetruth

Hello there Objective truth

Here is what also came out of that horses mouth

before it was beat to death

" Most religions do teach that a person should not lie or steal, and so forth. But is that sufficient ? Would you be happy to drink a glass of poisoned water because someone assured you that most of what you were getting was water ? "___Reasoning from the Scriptures book page 323

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

If an Individual does not gain everlasting Life in this lifetime, he will have one Full & Perfect oppurtunity to Gain Life.

Objective truth,

I believe that Jesus Christ has already given us one full and perfect opportunity to benefit from his sacrifice.

Something that was not available during the lifetime of people living in Sodom or Gommorah.

If people during this lifetime have the opportunity and then reject it, then yes, I think it will be more endurable for the people of Sodom and Gommorah than those people.

The people of Sodom and Gommorah have an excuse.

.................. We don't!

abe

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

Abe - are you Referring to individuals that have received full knowledge of the truth, and then deliberately work against that spirit, thus sinning against the holy spirit? Or are you referring to all humans?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit