The Good News of The Kingdom - Gods Plan for Salvation through the Ransom (Help Needed)

by objectivetruth 51 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

Here is what I call a simple truth -

" We are too much inclined to ask, What does my church say about, any question, instead of What saith the Scriptures? Too much theology studied, and the Bible not enough. With the thought, then, that "The Scriptures are able to make us wise," that "the testimonies of the Lord are sure making wise the simple," WT 1879

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

"When does Jesus Judge the sheep and the Goats?" - http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/w20130715/jesus-prophecy-last-days/

Paragraph - 13

"So, then, what can we conclude? Jesus will judge people of all nations as sheep or goats when he comes during the great tribulation. Then, at Armageddon, the climax of the great tribulation, the goatlike ones will be ‘cut off’ forever." - End Quote

Matthew 25:46 - And these will depart into everlasting (aiōnion 166) cutting-off but the righteous ones into everlasting (aiōnion 166) life.

It is very important to note that the length of reward or punishment is the same for both the righteous and the Un-righteous. EVERLASTING

Now please reason with me... If a member of the great crowd is judged to be a "Sheep" , and receives everlasting life, why is he judged again?

Can it be called "Good News" if the Great crowd whom is deemed Righteous has to pass 2 Tests, in which they fail they are annihilated.

"The names of those who receive life on earth become lasting entries when they pass the final test at the end of the thousand years.—Rev. 20:7, 8." - http://m.wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2009124#h=27:0-27:889

Other Uses of aiōnion 166

There are a total of 71 Occorunces of (aiōnion 166) in the Bible the literal meaning of the word expresses absolute eternity. A few below.

Hebrews 9:14 - how much more will the blood of the Christ,+ who through an everlasting (aiōnion 166) spirit offered himself without blemish to God, cleanse our consciences from dead works+ so that we may render sacred service to the living God?+

Romans 16:26 - but has now been made manifest* and has been made known through the prophetic Scriptures among all the nations according to the command of the everlasting (aiōnion 166) God to promote obedience by faith.

Revelation 14:6 - And I saw another angel flying in midheaven,* and he had everlasting (aiōnion 166) good news to declare to those who dwell on the earth, to every nation and tribe and tongue* and people.+

2 Peter 1:11 - 11 In fact, in this way you will be richly granted* entrance into the everlasting Kingdom (aiōnion 166) of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Titus 1:2 - 2 and is based on a hope of the everlasting (aiōnion 166) life+ that God, who cannot lie,+ promised long ago; 2 Corinthians 4:18 - while we keep our eyes, not on the things seen, but on the things unseen.+ For the things seen are temporary, but the things unseen are everlasting (aiōnion 166)

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

Imagine how shocked Abraham (Gods own Friend James 2:23) will be when he hears of this "New Light" Unveiled by the governing body.

- "Abraham you were found Righteous, and you were God's friend , God blesses all nations through your seed (Gen 22:18)... Now please read the new light from the Insight Book.. It can be found on www.jw.org!! http://m.wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200001142?q=righteous&p=par"

Because these sheeplike ones render assistance to Christ’s spiritual “brothers,” thus demonstrating faith in Christ himself, they are blessed by God and are called “righteous ones.” Like Abraham, they are accounted, or declared, righteous as friends of God. (Jas 2:23) This righteous standing will mean survival for them when the “goats” depart “into everlasting cutting-off.”—Mt 25:46.

The “great crowd,” who survive the “great tribulation,” are not yet declared righteous for life—that is, as worthy of the right to everlasting life on earth. They need to continue partaking of the “fountains of waters of life,” as guided by the Lamb, Christ Jesus. They will need to do this during the Millennial Reign of Christ. (Re 7:17; 22:1, 2) If they prove loyal to Jehovah through a final test at the end of the thousand years, they will have their names permanently retained in God’s book of life, Jehovah thus declaring, or acknowledging, that they finally are righteous in the complete sense. - End Quotes

Will god again speak to Abraham and say.. " Abraham, I did establish my covenant with you, and you did offer to sacrifice your own son.. But as you know the light keeps getting brighter.. Just one more test, then you will be found righteous" : (

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

- Adam Was a perfect man, on a perfect earth, he had direct communication with Jehovah. - There was only one law that he had to obey.

- Jesus was a perfect man, on an imperfect earth, he had direct communication with Jehovah, and he was blessed with Holy Spirit. - He Triumphed and now his name is exalted above all others. - Philippians 2:9

- The Annointed 144,000 are imperfect men, living on an imperfect earth, during the most difficult time in human history, they are blessed with God's Holy Spirit. If they triumph in this life they are exalted to Heaven and they along with Jesus receive immortality! -

" As with Jesus, immortality in their case does not mean simply everlasting life, or mere freedom from death. That they, too, are granted “the power of an indestructible life” as fellow heirs with Christ is seen from the apostle Paul’s association of incorruptibility with the immortality they attain." - http://m.wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200002155

- The Righteous Great Crowd are imperfect men, living on an imperfect earth, during the most difficult time in human history (The Great Tribulation??), they do not have a direct relationship with Jehovah, nor do they receive Holy Spirit.. Yet they are Judged Twice.

Once at the end of the Great Tribulation

Once at the end of the 1,000 Year Reign.

Their Reward? Everlasting mortal life on Earth.. : (

Does this SEEM like Justice?

Acts 10:34 - Opening his mouth, Peter said: "I most certainly understand now that God is not one to show partiality"

James 3:17 - " But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere."

Does it seem right for Brother Guy.Pierce of the GB to receive Immortality in Heaven while Failthful servants of old such as Abraham,Isaac,Jacob,David,Isaiah are tested twice, with the ultimate reward of Ever Lasting life on Earth?

What about Enoch who Walked with god, and was taken??

Hebrews 11:15 - By faith Enoch was taken up so that he should not see death, and he was not found, because God had taken him. Now before he was taken he was commended as having pleased God.

• Fernando
    Fernando

objectivetruth, I'm delighted for you, your journey, and your passion for the Good News.

Greetings and blessings

Fernando

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

I will next break down Revelation 19:20 - 21 ..

What it actually says, and what the WT teaches that it says.

19 And I saw the wild beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the one seated on the horse and against his army. + 20 And the wild beast was caught, and along with it the false prophet + that performed in front of it the signs with which he misled those who received the mark of the wild beast + and those who worship its image. + While still alive, they both were hurled into the fiery lake that burns with sulfur. + 21 But the rest were killed off with the long sword that proceeded out of the mouth of the one seated on the horse. + And all the birds were filled with their flesh. +

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

Fernando - Thank you for your replay, and for your encouragment.

Blessings to you as well.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I have no desire to indulge someone who jumps all around the Bible to make doctrinal proof. If you search in Google Scholar, there will be thousands of "hits" of decent scholarship on this strand. There will be no correct view. Jesus and Paul could have spoken in clear, express statements. They did not. Jesus, in particular, almost always makes things more complicated.

• Bobcat
  • objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

Band on the Run - Are you implying that I am jumping all around, or are you referring to the Watchtower?

I have been careful not to insert any of my own views.. It is rather my goal, to give Jehovahs Witnesess whom are fighting for their faith and their families, some tools and information that will help them.

I now see that you are referring to Jesus.. I understand why people think that Jesus' words were confusing.. Do you think that it was Jesus that made things this way, or do you think it has been the multiple levels of mis interpretations and creeds loaded onto his Words?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit