The Good News of The Kingdom - Gods Plan for Salvation through the Ransom (Help Needed)

by objectivetruth 51 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

To Summarize the Below First ....

(Before you read.. this can all be very Intimidating, the Watchtower has really made things Complicated. If I can help you better understand the Contradiction's & Lies please PM me or post a Reply. I will be happy to assist anyone to fully understand this Apostasy from the WT)

1.Revelation 19:20 & 21, Verse 20 is discussing the Wild Beast and the False Prophet, then in verse 21 The Inhabitants of the earth who have been deceived by these 2 entities.

2. In Ezekiel 31:17, it symbolically disusses the Inhabitants of the Earth that are Deceived by the symbolic "Phar′aoh king of Egypt"

3. In The 1978 Watchtower 1/15, identifies this symbolic "Egypt" as the "worldwide political system of things of our day"

4. The current insight book confirms that the "worldwide political system of things of our day" is The Wild Beast.

5. In Ezekiel 31:17 the inhabitants who are deceived are "Slain by the Sword" and go down to "Sheol".

6. WT 2005 5/1 13-17 Confirms that those in Sheol receive Resurrection.

Based on this.. why does the w05 1/15 page 19-20 par 18 make this statement when referring to Revelation 19:21?

"Out of his mouth there protrudes a sharp long sword, that he may strike the nations with it.” This invincible “King of kings” will rescue Jehovah’s loyal worshipers and annihilate all their enemies. " (FYI - When they say Annihilate, they are referring to Gehhena /Lake of Fire)

The Watchtower frequently quotes from Revelation 19:21 - to support their Doctrine that anyone Destroyed at Armageddon will be Annihilated.. By quickly glancing over this chapter, it is easy to see how one might take it to mean this. The scripture says : " But the rest were killed off with the long sword that proceeded out of the mouth of the one seated on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh. " The Watchtower Says :

"All others who were not directly part of government but who were nevertheless an irreformable part of this corrupt world of mankind are likewise “killed off with the long sword of the one seated on the horse.” Jesus will pronounce them deserving of death. Since in their case the lake of fire is not mentioned, are we to expect that they will have a resurrection? Nowhere are we told that those executed by Jehovah’s Judge at that time are to be resurrected. As Jesus himself stated, all those who are not “sheep” go off “into the everlasting fire prepared for the Devil and his angels,” that is, “into everlasting cutting-off.” Reasoning Book Chap 39 p286 par 25

Out of his mouth there protrudes a sharp long sword , that he may strike the nations with it.” This invincible “King of kings” will rescue Jehovah’s loyal worshipers and annihilate all their enemies. - w05 1/15 page 19-20 par 18

So it it the Organizations Doctrine that all whom are not Jehovah's Witnesses at Armageddon are Annihilated.

In order to understand this Scripture better, we can examine the Individual words used, and reference them to other Scriptures.

Sword - Here are a few Applicable Scriptures to "Sword"

Ephesians 6:17 : "Also, accept the helmet of salvation,and the sword of the spirit, that is, God’s word." (Sword = Word of God)

Hebrews 4:12 -"For the word of God is alive and exerts power and is sharper than any two-edged sword , and pierces even to the dividing of soul* and spirit." (Sword = Word of God)

Isaiah 49:2 " He made my words of judgment as sharp as a sword ." (Sword compared to words of Judgement)

Psalms 64:3 - "They sharpen their tongue just like a sword ; They aim their cruel words like arrows." (Sword is the Tongue which makes cruel words)

Proverbs 25:18 18 "Like a war club and a sword and a sharp arrow Is a man bearing false witness against his neighbor" (Sword is the Tongue which makes false words)

By these Scriptures, we can see that the Sword is The Word of God used as a strong Denunciation.

Now.. let's look at some other instances that "Sword" is used.

Speaking of Mary - Luke 2:35 - " (yes, a long sword will be run through you ), in order that the reasoning's of many hearts may be revealed.”

Quote from the WT regarding this Scripture .. " With reference to Mary, Simeon said: “Yes, a long sword will be run through the soul of you yourself.” The sword mentioned here is not literal. There is no Scriptural indication that Mary had an actual sword run through her. But what Simeon said did indicate that one day Jesus’ mother would be smitten with sorrow. The rejection of Jesus Christ by many Jews must surely have distressed her. But she certainly experienced poignant grief when she saw her son dying upon the torture stake."- Watchtower 1966 4/15 255 - End Quote (If this Watchtower uses the Reasoning, "There is no scriptural indication that this was an actual Sword, how can they take a Different Stance regarding the Long Sword in Revelation 19:21?)

Now.. The Most Important Scripture regarding the Sword..

Ezekiel 31:17 - " They have gone down to the Grave * with him, to those slain by the sword, + together with his supporters * who lived in his shadow among the nations." (The word Grave here is she·'o·v·lah or Sheol)

The Watchtower Explains Ezekiel 31:

Watchtower 78 1/15 "

"The literal land of Egypt is not what is meant in the modern antitypical fulfillment of Ezekiel chapter 31. Rather, the application is to the worldwide political system of things of our day. How so? Ancient Egypt was a prominent military power that, like a huge tree, was trying to spread its dominating influence world wide so as to affect all peoples. Comparably, there is today a worldwide political organization that can be likened to a tall cedar on the mountainside of Lebanon, under which many nations take refuge."

Of "worldwide political system of things of our day" The current Insight book confirms they are the Wild Beast " The Wild Beasts of Daniel and of Revelation. That the beasts described in these books represent political kingdoms or governments, exercising rulership and authority, is clearly stated. http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/pc/r1/lp-e/1200004775/966/0

w04 4/1 pp. 4-7 - " The composite beast of Revelation 13:1, 2 symbolizes the worldwide political system , empowered and controlled by Satan."

Watchtower Explanation on Sheol - What, then, are the prospects for those in Sheol (Hades) and those in Gehenna? Simply put, resurrection for the former; eternal destruction—nonexistence—for the latter. -WT 2005 5/1 13-17 http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2005323?q=sheol&p=par

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

Topics I will examine next are :

The Birds mentioned in Revelation 19:21

The Final Test against the inhabitants of the earth at Revelation 20:8-10

• Comatose
    Comatose

Are you in a manic episode? This posting after posting is quite strange.

• cha ching
    cha ching

Hi Objective truth,

I think this is what happens when the scales start falling from your eyes....

You start discovering new things, trying to piece them all togethor..

Hang in there,

Cha Ching

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

Comatose - If you'd like, please google "gods salvation through ransom"

you will see that this post is the third result on the first page of google.

It is important to write like this, if you want your post, to appear high on google search results.

Its a form of SEO.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Comatose, manic episode! LOL

Objectivetruth.

How about expressing what you think about a bible topic instead of cutting and pasting WT quotes. It is rather annoying.

You can use your own reasoning it is okay. Thanks.

Now, I think that in John 5 …28"Do not marvel at this; for an hour is coming, in which all who are in the tombs will hear His voice, 29and will come forth; those who did the good deeds to a resurrection of life, those who committed the evil deeds to a resurrection of judgment. 30"I can do nothing on My own initiative. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.

ALL will be resurrected.

Do you think you will be in the first resurrection or second resurrection?

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

I enjoyed reading some of your other post! It seems you have a very good grasp of false WT doctrines.

You had me going there for at least the last hour!

LOL!

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

Objectivetruth:

I am sorry to say you have been captured in a mind trap loop. And can´t get out!

You say quote:

I have not personally fully developed my belief on The Ransom & Salvation.. While i do have a fair understanding of the principles of it, I can't say that I understand it perfectly.

And fact is that you never will.

Think for you yourselves. use your own intelligence!.

Ransom? How can an eternal almighty god have to pay a “ransom” to one of his creature (satan)? This by letting his own first borne son sacrificing his life?

Nothing of this makes sense. It is only old antique philosophical idea. No father would ever let other kill his own son as a sacrifice for un imperfect humanity..

Start to think by yourselves, do not let WTBCT literature influence you, nor the Bible

Bugbear

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

bugbear - I'm not trying to make this post about me, or my opinions. (While I'm sure some of my opinion has come through a bit)

My intention is to equip some Witnesses, with tools they need to discuss Important Topics, with other witnesses.

Regardless of your view, the topic of Resurrection or Salvation or Ransom are all very important topics, and Witnesses whom are searching for the Facts deserve to see the Changes made over the past 135 Years.

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

sarahsmile - That is a good question, regarding the First and the Second Resurrection. And I won't be able to answer it until my life is complete.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit