GB's letter regarding UN membership - How Do You Prove Them Wrong?

by will-be-apostate 52 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

To show just how corrupt this organization is and can be, is how deceiving they are when being exposed in

their own acts of hypocrisy.

Joining the UN as a recognized NGO or the OSCE is a prime example of that apparent fact.

So who's deceiving who ?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Where I live the catholics had a huge "christian" woodstock style festival thingy for world youth day or some such rubbish.

Guess who sent representatives to attend and then brag about it at the next convention?

That's right, Bethel !!They sent a whole heap of young bethelites along to join in the celebrations and have a gay ole time with all the catholic yooves.

What's that I hear you say "Holy hot tub of hypocrisy". Indeed.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Is there any evidence anywhere that the contents of the library were unavailable to them if they didn't have NGO status?

NGO status has never been a requirement to access the UN Library. Prior to 9/11/2001 anyone could use it. After 9/11 all that was required was filling out a simple application. Most of the library is accessible online- physically going to the library is unnecessary.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

marked

• humbled
    humbled

ADCMS--so even the thin excuse of going to the UN library is without any merit. Why would they join?

There was something in it for them. But what?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

My guess is they are trauling for dirt they can use in the magazines.

• will-be-apostate
    will-be-apostate

AndDontCallMeShirley, I think we can mark this thread as "lawyered" (HIMYM reference).

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

The New York Public Library is only a short train ride away and is much larger than the UN Library. In fact, the UN Library pales in comparison. So the "library card" excuse simply doesn't fly.... (aside from the fact that, pre-9/11, you didn't have to register as an NGO to have access to the UN Library.)

• will-be-apostate
    will-be-apostate

I've just posted this link on my facebook wall: http://ask.un.org/data/answers/files/571773/DPI_letter_re_Watchtower_2004.pdf

Let's see what my fellow brothers and sisters say about that. ;)

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

There was something in it for them. But what?

They pplied in autumn 1991, shortly after the collapse of the Soviet union. I don't think that's just coicidence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit