Now finally the elders want a clear answer / They know my stand about blood and much more

by Daniel1555 73 Replies latest members private

• Splash
    Splash

Say you would like to undedicate yourself.

If they say you can't, remind them that the Org have just undedicated millions of $$ worth of buildings in NY and sold them.

Pams girl is right. They have already made their decision, they're just looking for ways to validate it.

Splash

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Pams girl is right. They have already made their decision, they're just looking for ways to validate it. -- Splash

Don't give it to them. You do not have to play by their rules . LIE LIE LIE (They've been lying to you for decades.)

Doc

• besty
    besty

Do you accept and believe that the faithful and discreet slave is the governing body and is directed by Jehovah?

Do you accept the teachings that the faithful and discreet slave set up?

you - Are those your only 2 questions?

them - yes

you - well i'd have to agree with that. thanks for comin around - how do you like your coffee?

then both parties can take turns being confused...

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Yes, that is right validate what they already know.

Good example of why people can not trust elders. They are not sincere but pretend to need an answer when they have the facts. There decision is not based on your answer. Do not help them make a decision it needs to be from their own information.

Here in US it is guilty until proven innocent when you admit you give up your rights.

WTBT is a U.S. company.

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

I'll tell them that my faith is personal and that I won't discuss anymore.

You can try that approach. Someone in my area tried that recently and it worked, however when that came to light in front of a Bethel speaker who was in town, his response was "They should have made him answer, and if it's not detailed enough, he should have been disfellowshipped for "brazen conduct"-- the new catch-all that will let them DF you no matter what you did/didn't do or say.

• DNCall
    DNCall

I think your best option given they already know you disagree with the teaching on blood is that you believe in waiting on Jehovah and that given the recent adjustments in understanding you are willing to be patient because you love Jehovah's organization and His people.

In this way you capitalize on the recent changes, the anticipated changes and, perhaps, the elders' own insecurity triggered by these changes.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Daniel, best wishes to you.

When I met with the elders a couple of years ago and the similar questions were asked, I simply stated something like ... I do believe what the Bible says about the faithful and discreet slave ... I think they may have tried to get me to be more specific about the organization, but i stuck with the vague answer about believing the Bible ... and avoided saying anything negative ... so far it has kept them at bay. Like you have been told. It's Spiritual Warfare. If you really think there is some benefit to not being DF'd, then say what you have to.

My opinion though, your son is so young that I would think a complete break and having the freedom to openly expose him to nonJW life would be most beneficial.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I would tell them that you:

1. don't believe in The seperating of the sheep and the goats before the great tribulation.

2. don't believe the door was closed to the anointed in 1935

3. don't believe the Faithful Slave is ALL of the anointed on the earth at one time

4. don't believe that the people of Sodom and Gomorrah will be resurrected

5. don't believe that the generation that would see the end was born in 1914 and end when the last of those born then die!

Ask them if they believe those things? When they say that they are old light and that they dont either, then ask them if they believe in what the FDS teaches or not? WHen they say that was old light, just say I am waiting on the newest light and not giving devotion or spending a lot of time on the current light which is undoubtably wrong soon. It doesn't mean you dont beleive them, it means you are "waiting" on Jehovah.

• BU2B
    BU2B

I have been reading all the posts and am mrking. I have a feeling I may need this good advice in my future. Good luck to you daniel in whatever course you take. Show the courts the info abut blood transfusions, no birthdays, holidays, school sports, college etc. Also collect their most hateful venemous rhetoric about DF ones and apostates and tell them that the JWs are training your son to look at you that way. You should be able to get joint custody. Its rediculous you only get the two days. You need a good lawyer.

Can anyone here send Daniel the child custody pamphlet that his wife probably already has?? Any elders? He could give that to a lawyer. You have got to fight them dirty.

• besty
    besty

what dncall said

although ultimately ripping the bandaid is the best advice - ask dncall ;-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit