Now finally the elders want a clear answer / They know my stand about blood and much more

by Daniel1555 73 Replies latest members private

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

That is bull! You should get joint custody. Kids get use to going to different homes. He is young and will love it.

You need someone who will fight for fathers rights!

Are you working,providing a good home,apt for baby? Daycare!

It sounds like your allowing her to make rules.

What are your religious plans,zoo and playing,activities.

Things change fast so seek a good attorney.

Where do you live,I forgot!

It will get better.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Try to find a lawyer that has already dealt successfully with and understands the WT/JW mentality so you don't have to bring them up to speed on that particular brand of insanity. That way you are not paying them by the hour to simply educate themselves about the organizational tactics.

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

Sarahsmile

At the moment as we not divorced we have joint custody. I am fighting for my right to be with my son 2 full days every 2 weeks. Since he is born I cared ny whole freetime for him, especially as my wife worked 2 days a week and I cared alone for him. He loves it to be with me and we have a lot of fun together. In all those visits he was happy and didn't cry for a second. When there is no solution through the lawyers I have to go to court and let the judge decide about our separation. I live in Switzerland and my wife in Germany. In switzerland the usual visitation time for a child that age is 2 full days with overnight stay. I am not against my wife but i want a fair and just solution.

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

I hope you get it brother..

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Keep fighting for your rights, kids need their father just as much as they need their mother.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Ok

Wish you the best.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

HI Daniel1555, Did you consent for your wife to leave Switzerland permanently with your son? If you didn't, what kind of legal action could you file (or threaten to file) against your wife for leaving Switzerland with your son and without your consent? Your situation could be very complicated because your wife is living in another country now.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Ask yourself if you want to be a JW, if you want your kids to be JW's?

once you answer that, the rest is easy buddy......

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I think that , really, the elders are going to stick it to you either way.....but why make their job easy by giving them a straight & honest answer?

I was taught that one can acknowledge a question without necessarily answering it. I would faff around and say that I adhere to The Bible as the word of God and the source of all knowledge & wisdom......that God is God , & Jesus is our saviour and head of the congregation and you are shocked that they insult you in this manner. 1 Cor 13 tells us that love "believes all things" & does not find fault , so why are they seeking harm against you at this most terrible time in your family life?

(Changing subject) You have sufferred the most awful trauma with the breakupp of your marriage , which you are trying desperately to regain, and can hardly think straight right now and anything you say may not represent the real man that you are....Come to that,how much help and counsel have they given your wife encouraging her to return home, Can you work together on that.....?

If they still focus on you , take your leave physically ... If they d/f, save it up for an appeal committee who might be more sympathetic..

Good luck, bro...

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Daniel, I think the elders already have you marked for a DF....they have called you an apostate twice, I think they have already made their decision to be honest. You sound like a good father, your priority is your child. You wouldn't want him growing up and being treated like this, would you? Of course not. I wish you the best for your future and seeking legal council is a good idea as soon as you can.

Paula x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit