Heard a rumor: Guy Pierce died this morning

by respectful_observer 83 Replies latest jw friends

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

Didn't see any other threads, apologies if one already exists. Apparently died of a massive stroke this morning.

R_O

(Completely unconfirmed. And I'm surprised I hadn't read it here first anyway.)

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Hmm, was it from areliable source?

Who knows?

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

Who knows, he might come out at Morning Worship TM tomorrow and say: " ‘The report of my death was an exaggeration."

I heard it as a rumor from an uber-Dub, so thought I'd at least post it here (as an unsubstantiated rumor) since everyone here seems to enjoy rumor and speculation as much as the next person!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Is this "Grandpa Al"?

They're gonna hafta find another 42-year-old to replace him. . .

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Rest In Peace, Grandpa

Doc

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I hope so. No offence, but we all die. The GB are not special. In the case of the GB, the more the merrier. They may really believe what they say, but the fact remains that they have caused much suffering. It sounds mean, but as they die off and the GT and the Big"A" fail to show, more dubs might wake up. The dubs are going to receive a shake-up at some point. The GB dying off will stir things up! The "overlappers" are kicking the bucket! Listen, Obey, and Contribute!!

Then again, it could be a rumor. Some day it will be a reality for all of them. They had a good run and we all paid their way.

DD

• Comatose
    Comatose

the one with the young wife? Maybe he caught her masturbating and the shock caused a heart attack.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Aha! So he did get married to that young sister. That was a bit strange..acording to the new WT theology the GB shall be raptured in a short while (during the tribulation).

Maybe he wanted to enjoy som earthley and physical pleasures before the rapture. Who are we to blame him. Ruling with 143999 other kings could be a bit uninspiring.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.....The WBT$ GB Rock Star Popes.................Whack-A-WBT$ GB Rock Star Pope..

................................................................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

Oh yeah his wife was really young compared to him. She also had a kid from a previous marriage I guess. I had the 'privilege' of working with him at Bethel. He was an arrogant snot for some reason. Fuck him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit