Atheists, here is a 'balls' question ---even for all---

by prologos 224 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• prologos
    prologos

Snare&R I am not worth your time as a private patient. But this is a market place for ideas, and I will pick up what I need.

I have read Dawkins, Hawkins, Krauss, Davis, anything I can my hands on since the 30s.

It is cosmology that Is the Big puzzle to work on. The life-sciences will work themselves out, for we can dabble in it.

I dont believe in the supernatural as in demons, or the mis-diagnosises of the carpenter from galilee (the equivalent of the 'window-washers' ? but

believe there is lots to be learned from how the COSMOS at large affects the Universe. example:

There is now thought that dark energy is a property of the Cosmos, and as space expands into it, we inherit more and more dark energy with it,

-(like the coal that Russia likes to inherit when it takes over East-Ukraine)-. that might explain the increasing expansion, if that is later confirmed. so

there are ways that we can probe from inside of the universe into the future present and past state of the cosmos, and the Hury is out on CREATION as I see it.

The Rules of the BALLS game is part of that question I hope more would adress, including the digest they can offer from the book they read, their studies.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

All the best with your pioneering efforts to understand the universe........ without studying a jot.

The cheap shot about being a patient is EXACTLY the kind of thing that prevents me from staying. Stay classy Prologos .....

• prologos
    prologos

Snare&Racket, I am sorry you took my remark that way., a cheap shot. it was meant to be a compliment to your study, effort, official recognition, done in my native way, which takes pride in it's irreverent attitude. When I was young, we shared the city with the best mind in physics, and if you could read His prose in his native tongue you would appreciate how ingrained the snotty attitude is. In that spirit: it was a true sincere compliment couched in a touch of sarcasm?

On the extend of the 'balls' question as answered by atheists and believers: there are threads with videos, images of the greatness, computer simulations, beautiful APODs; and atheists react in awe of the proof of the invisibilty, absence, non-need for god. BUT the believer thinks--: " I did not Know it was that big, that grand, so much harder to make than I thought before".

so both sides benefit from your good contributions, they need not be focussed on a person, rather on the issue.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Bump to see if you had bothered to do any research in the deviance in Titus-Bodes law or look into the actual orbital distances. You made a lot of claims and then left this thread, wanted to see if you had done any studying.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Prologos, I read it that you would assume you were not worth my time, when I am giving it to you right here... I am trying to help you right now! Viviane deserves a medal from you, she is trying to help you.

I sincerely don't believe you want it or you would not ignore her, but thank her.

Snare

• prologos
    prologos

I have actually an assignment on this comimg up, and will get back to the subject, looking at the actual median orbital distances again. however I will not respond even by looking at posts that state " you do not know what you are talking about" because I just might, and then

having DELIBERATELY expressed it in such a way that some will sit up and say hey---. you dont know what you are talking about. thats not on WIKI that way.

I love refutations, but dont give medals.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Prologos, if you haven't yet realised how much we don't know, there is a long way to go. You say you MIGHT know what you are talking about, alternatively you could sticm to facts and KNOW what you are talking about.

Do you live in the USA? You better be watching COSMOS !

also you said assignment...if you would be so kind.... how old are you, what subject are you studying, at what level and at which institution?

• prologos
    prologos

so S&R i and those concerned:: if you are really interested and to seriously read, I checked my figures, and they are CORRECT. rechecked, google it please.

Bode nos. are expressed in 1/10 AU. Astronomical units. No orbit is more than 5% off the bode/titius prediction. look at it please. if you have other numbers they are bogus.

me .387 AU ...Bode no:4 ..difference: 0

Venus .723 .................7................ +3

Earth 1...................... 10..... =4..... +6 .....notice that every next outer orbit is DOUBLE the inner orbit within 5% accuracy

Mars 1.524................ 16.............. +12

Astr ~~ 2.8............... 28.............. +24

JUPITER 5.20..... ........52 .....= 4.. +48 ....best fit: Earth and JUPITER, our big brother protector great gravity.

Saturn 9.537........... 100............. +96

Uranus 19.19........... 196........... +192.. = 2x 96

Neptune 30.07......... 292 .............""". *Here it deviates from the doubling sequence, the key: remains at max 19.2 AU !!!

Pluto 39.482............ 388 ....=4. +384.. or.. 2x192 !!

These are the best organized BIG BALLS in the Universe in our neighbourhood.

That is how I HAND write the Bode-law table again.

The exceptions are both the beginning: mercury 4+3=7 (venus} 7+3=10 (Earth) and

the end: uranus 196+192= 292; neptune 292+192=388 pluto

The KEY to understanding the bode law I believe is in these 2 type of deviations:

a) doubling of the .3 au spacings near the sun and doubling the 19.2 AU deviations at the perimeter. .3 and 19.2 is in the ratio of 1/64 [not 1:32 thank you) and

b) the < 5% deviation of the bode no. from the actual orbit data.

THE KEY I would discuss with anybody really interested, that has the BALLS to dvelve into the BALL GAME of the universe.

Please prove these numbers wrong. if you care about the subject.

That was a hard day's nite.

• Caedes
    Caedes

Bode's law debunked by the late great Sir Patrick Moore,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p006995m

• prologos
    prologos

Caedes, debunk the numbers yourself, do not use a spokesman please.

8 planets in a geometric progression sequence within 5% accuracy. a doubling 7 times , 2^8?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit