Atheists, here is a 'balls' question ---even for all---

by prologos 224 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• prologos
    prologos

as a beeing able to watch a 25 month old, bright child develop, the Terrible Twos start showing. so,

taking a less ego-centrical , mature, look at what drives the work of the cosmos/universe in a NATURAL, not miraculous, way.

Discoveries over what WE think about it.

• Maat13
    Maat13

marked

• Caedes
    Caedes

If C&V would be able to nreak through their "I have to prove everybody wrong to be a somebody" mindset, they would realize all their objections have been answered. If in the real world, and if they had any substantial wealth, they would not repeated shout "LIAR" "LIAR" with a REAL names attached to it. (sic)

Posting on one obscure forum wouldn't make you 'a somebody' by any stretch of the imagination. No, you haven't answered any questions with a single straight answer. You are a liar, you are condemnend by your own words, I merely quoted you. You are the one that wanted to bully me into silence with threats of libel when you didn't have a leg to stand on, the fact that you have no recourse to make good on those threats is your problem. Thanks for your concern about my wealth, I think it's quite safe thank you.

The "self-centered moron", nice choice of words bsw, real class!* has been answered by my ~Lunation connection. period. [if you could understand it.] (sic)

What exactly has the moon got to do with the fact that you are a self centered moron? It's always difficult to tell what you are saying since your command of written English is so tenuous.

POINTING OUT INCONSISTENCIES, sounds like an attemt to educate, a far cray from shouting invectives. (sic)

I'm not trying to educate anyone, pointing out the lies and inconsistancies of a peddlar of woo like yourself is intended to warn others.

perceived Inconsistencies better explained by limited READING skills, rather than conflicting claims of the writer. (sic)

Nothing to do with your inability to give even one straight answer to anything? Unfortunately for you I lived in my local library as a child since I found it a lot more illuminating and awe inspiring than my parent's belief in superstition and nonsense. Interesting that you are criticising my ability to read when my posts use correct spelling, grammar and form coherant sentences whereas your's, I have to put sic after pretty much every quote. By the way, it is considered rude to use all capitals, it is considered to be shouting.

fatherless boy, girl in formative years? think of the boost that an EVERPRESENT, retired father gives to his children in th EARLY formative years. Later? (sic)

So your gamble with the welfare of your children has so far been good, for their sakes thank goodness. That in no way absolves you of guilt for gambling in the first place.

I am sure,--IF I go first-- wiiling males will lne up to step into my shoes, given that the multi-digit estate is managed by an above averge beautiful, wise and caring lady. so: (sic)

A multi-digit estate, oooh, does that mean it runs into the tens of pounds? (or dollars, or whatever passes for currency under your rock). Wise? She is so wise she decided to have kids with a 90 year old, that doesn't sound wise to me. Interesting that you consider that to be good parenting.

• prologos
    prologos

we wonder what desperate mindset would find it necessary to resort to name calling , "liar" "Moron" in an attempt to gain traction in a discussion on what is basic astrophysics.?

derailing a topic that has held fascination for millenia.

about ball novements that have been orchestrated by forces, laws, the secrets of which we have been able to define through diligent research. and

take us into ever deeper understandings and formulating better questions. and

ponder the origins of the energy and laws at work.

given the choice, I doubt that my very well cared -for, well provided- for children would want to have me trade places with you, Caedes,

particularly considering the prospect that such unprofitable companionship could threaten to last so much longer than the projected decade plus I could have left. and

to get back to the balls question:

Still can not get over yesterday's er,-yesternight's highlights:---the glowing love-colour beauty of the eclipsed Moon, Antares and Mars viewed through the golden Bamboo and the Palms in our yard.

Balls of beauty.

• Caedes
    Caedes

I see you still couldn't answer any of the points I made.

This isn't a topic on basic astrophysics it's a topic on woo and misinformation.

As for the point about your kids, are you suddenly feeling guilty that you effectively said that it doesn't matter who picks up the pieces for your kids when you pass away?

• prologos
    prologos

Caedes, please repeat the questions, perhaps they got lost in the ad honim clutter that surrounded them, and as you must understand, , a young-at- heart man that pushes 90 and is distracted by an attention-loving 2 year old daughter, would need your help to isolate and repeat them.

thank you.

• prologos
    prologos

here is a BALL question,

ROULETTE balls:

if the jackpot depended on you predicting accurately 10 numbers out of ~400 and you believe you have an insider SYSTEM based on knowing

1) the lowest number,

2) the largest possible difference between 2 numbers,

3) the smallest possible difference between 2 numbers

4) that the numbers are in a doubling distances sequence. ,

would it surprise you that you would hit the jackpot on first try?

We stuck to bet on NO 10,--- hit the jackpot.

just lucky, betting with a system on a well functioning quasi roulette wheel.

• Caedes
    Caedes

Hang on, weren't you just saying that it was my limited reading skills that meant I couldn't understand your answers? And now you need my help to repeat them. You haven't been able to answer a single point I have made without dancing around the question so I doubt your sincerity.

Besides any answer you give is likely to be lies anyway based on your track record.

As for your roulette analogy, here is the problem, all it does is give half the answers to a game that has already been played. Every new game (i.e. new orbital system) it falls over completely. So your prediction system predicts nothing, game over, case closed, hypothesis failed.

• prologos
    prologos

where are your questions? and when the ball got rolling on the wheel, it was empty, but the results were not random, they were predictable, still are, the system was used to fill in the missing filled slots.

that is my spin on it.

next question,please?

• Twitch
    Twitch

next question,please?

How does one put any value into your "insights" when they are based on unproven hypothesis, speculation and poor communication/use of terms? Especially coming from someone who didn't understand the movement of the earth with respect to the stars and had to have the concept explained, one that is the most basic in astronomy. That you consider yourself suitable to "educate" people in astrophysics is laughable.

Also, using your status as a geriatric father as an excuse for anything is lame and irrelevant with regard to these topics, if it is even true which I doubt.

Lastly, you had mentioned being published in Popular Science. I'd be interested in reading the article, if you'd be so kind as to provide the title, year and volume. (I would be in awe of your editor btw)

Please provide something credible so that you're not regarded as a lunatic, a liar or both

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit