Atheists, here is a 'balls' question ---even for all---

by prologos 224 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Twitch
    Twitch

Thank you Ruby456

• Caedes
    Caedes

Heisenberg as what I have read on wiki does not make sense in laymans' terms.

Ruby,

Heisenberg is most famous for the uncertainty principle. What he discovered was that we can't know the both the position and velocity of a particle to any accuracy. This is due not to any inadequacy in our test procedure or apparatus, it is inherent in nature. It is a result of the fundamental nature that particles act like they are both particles and waves at a quantum level.

Interestingly of course it has absolutely zero to do with the orbits of planetary bodies, meaning of course that some people feel the need to shoehorn it in despite not understanding what it means in anyway.

• prologos
    prologos

V; C-- I was caught LYING? where,? when? lying about what? extraordinary claims require Extraordinary proofs.

Proofs please:

of course, you all S&R C, T are right in your comments about speculation,mixing disciplines, points well taken, but

I am not the last one to have stumbled and desk-top published -- concerning the possible connection between the solar eigen-pulsation WAVELENGTH and the pattern in the doubling and equal spacing of the orbits.

I agreed in 2 posts that Heisenberg's WORK has nothing to do with the 'balls', in the cocmos question. I was referring only to his WORK HABITS, to do it in beautiful secluded surroundings, with matching company. with great spurts of creativity.

It is known of course that orbital resonances govern the gaps and gatherings of the Asteroid belt, and that kepler's laws relate directly to the orbit timings, so if you learned people can point out how this relates ven more to this orderly stacking of planets in our neighborhood, many would like to read it i ams sure.

twich, I have been working FROM the astronomical tables, that were available in libraries, -[no need (or ability)* to post them]- and later from data available on line of asteroid and TNO orbits, all i did was found the hidden patterns, regularities sequences in the distances, the means, the excentricities. all amazingly related, no doubt caused by the the natural laws.

* remember my technical handicap: pushing 90, and pushing a 2 year old daughter in the stroller.

• prologos
    prologos

please try googling 'evidence of 160 minute galactic--" kotovo, svergny-

160 light minutes relates to the maximal orbital spacings of Saturn, to Uranus -to- Pluto

160 light minutes is the DIAMETER difference between each of these orbits, the maximum seen in the planetary ball game.

300 light seconds, the 5 minute solar pulsation corresponds to the smallest seen orbit DIAMETER spacing Mercure-Venus-Earth.

Not a DIRECT CAUSE perhaps, but interesting co-incidences if you watch the 'ball' numbers and are a betting person.

• Viviane
    Viviane

I am not the last one to have stumbled and desk-top published -- concerning the possible connection between the solar eigen-pulsation WAVELENGTH and the pattern in the doubling and equal spacing of the orbits.

*sigh*.... Bod-Titius doesn't work. For the 100th time.

twich, I have been working FROM the astronomical tables, that were available in libraries, -[no need (or ability)* to post them]- and later from data available on line of asteroid and TNO orbits,

Actually, if you want people to accept your comparisons, that's EXACTLY what you have to do.

all i did was found the hidden patterns, regularities sequences in the distances, the means, the excentricities. all amazingly related, no doubt caused by the the natural laws.

To be clear, you first tried to push Bod-Titius as being correct, then tried to claim there was an amended Bode-Titius that predicted something else, and JUST tried to claim you found hidden patterns that you didn't actually "find" until I corrected your math and NOW you are trying to claim that there is some hidden law that governs the observations.

* remember my technical handicap: pushing 90, and pushing a 2 year old daughter in the stroller.

Or your handicap is, as it's also known, not telling the truth.

160 light minutes relates to the maximal orbital spacings of Saturn, to Uranus -to- Pluto

160 light minutes is the DIAMETER difference between each of these orbits, the maximum seen in the planetary ball game.

300 light seconds, the 5 minute solar pulsation corresponds to the smallest seen orbit DIAMETER spacing Mercure-Venus-Earth.

Utter nonsense.

• Caedes
    Caedes

I was caught LYING? where,? when? lying about what?

You were caught lying about either your age or the age of your children (unless of course you are the sort of self centered twat that thinks it would be funny to have kids at the age of 90 knowing full well that you are going to leave them fatherless in their formative years)

I laid out my evidence for your lies in my post 1764 and 1766, although I notice you are now back to claiming to be 90 despite denying being 90 in your post 2991

Tiger, not a lie, I never said I was 90

Whereas now you say

my 2 year old daughter delighted me this morning with her demanding attention, for a father that is pushing 90,

So which is it? Try a straight answer rather than dancing around.

You were also caught claiming to have spent either two or twenty years working on this Bode nonsense, you were not talking about your marriage as the context of the quote clearly shows.

Oh and by the way who are you going to sue for libel? I repeat, you are a liar.

• prologos
    prologos

Caedes, twitch reminded me to be careful with the use of terms, and I am VERY, [given that we been conditioned in carefully analizing the lawyer-written WT output] but

you have to reciprocate by carefull reading, unclouded by pre-CONCEPTIONS: -- Pushing 90 is also pulling 80, and--- another cryptic, explanatory prologos original:

If you do not correctly count the ~ 28 days in your month, you will end up count the ~ 9 month in the year. that should answer your "TWAT" remark.

I recant: You can not sue a Challenged Reader, might not have any dough to sue about. hint: Pushing is not Surpassing.

because we are having a BALL it is within topic.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Caedes, he also tried to claim when he said is daughter was 2 he was off by over a factor of 4, making her either 17 or just over 1.5 months old. Or maybe he meant 8. Who know with this guy.

• Viviane
    Viviane

you have to reciprocate by reading, unclouded by pre-conceptions: -- Pushing 90 is also pulling 80, and--- another cryptic, explanatory prologos original:

You tried to create a very specific idea, that you were right at 90. Don't try to back out of it now that you've been caught lying. It's just embarassing for you. Don't pretend that you didn't try to create an idea and get a pass on being old and then got caught. Sad. Just sad that a man won't stand by his words. That's no kind of man at all.

If you do not correctly count the ~ 28 days in your month, you will end up count the ~ 9 month in the year. that should answer your "TWAT" remark.

Only one month has 28 days and, at that, not all the time, your "approximately" symbol not withstanding. You got caught, own up to it and move on. Otherwise this is all anyone will ever remember. Quit being a weasel, admit it and move on.

• prologos
    prologos

Vivian, does the RYTHM method of contra-CONCEPTION ring a bell for you? A ~ monthly cycle, that sweeps like a standing waves through families, a cycle that varies more than 5% especially when your wife starts PUSHING 50 ?

so the LIAR comment is based on my age remarks. please cut& paste [which my skills do not allow], where I wrote: I am 90 or to that effect. thanks

It appears you are all volontarily BALLED*-up on this one. *to stay on topic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit