Atheists, here is a 'balls' question ---even for all---

by prologos 224 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• prologos
    prologos

working just with data that come straight out of Astronomy handbooks, Nasa, Google: to within 5% in 1/10 of an AU.

orbit diameter DIFFERENCE: sun,4, 3,*3,6,12,24,48,96,192* (96+96) it is EXACT doubling from Venus to Pluto, with Mercury and Neptune added at equal points. or Bode nos: O,4,7,10,16,28,52,100, 196, 388 [292]. and

That is the give away, that the equal points 3 and 96 point to 2 possible resonances. (google orbital resonances if you care to broaden your grasp. )

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Did you hear about the puddle that thought he was designed because he fitted into the pot hole perfectly, a fine tuned puddle with undoubtable design by nothing less than a jewish Deity.

We are alive on a planet that is appropriate for our life, because if it wasn't we wouldn't be here. The gap between our points of view is knowledge of how humans evolved, how the universe devloped. These are bodies of knowledge that can't be ignored and do not subscribe to your idea at all.

Nearly all of the universe, and much of the earth is inhospitable to humans. Take your clothes off, turn your central heating off, throw away your packaged food, stop your medications and vaccinations, then wander off to the woods ..... come back in 50 years with the children you manage to keep alive and tell me the planet and universe is perfect for humans to live in.

We can be intellectually honest and say we don't have the answers, lets look for them, or we can be lazy and say an ancient Jewish deity, spread with the Roman sword so as to dominate our culture, did it.

up to you xxxx

ps I have a few weeks before I can't post and I have some spare time, before anyone moans about my return. Hug me, then go slaughter a bull for me to eat :D

• cofty
    cofty

Hey welcome back.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Thanks cofty x

It's admittedly hard to leave this place, especially when you have something to say. Oh what an ego :P

I have some time so I am dropping by,

• prologos
    prologos

S&R welcome back, the poodle idea is shallow and old even on this thread, read the post of John the MAN above.

looking forward to your more 'fitting' sayings.

• Twitch
    Twitch

You know, I did enjoy the movie "A Beautiful Mind"

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Considering one day our galaxy will collide with another galaxy I'm not sure I would view that as order.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Using this exact same example, isn't it marvelous that God created these wonderful, perfect, orbiting balls to explode and take out all the smaller balls with it?

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

So if you think GOOOOD did it, why debate? It's simple, GOD did it (period)

Who will pay my bills? GOD! It's so easy!

Beyond that I only see an attention whore.

P.S. Snare&racket, Cofty and Paralipomenon (among others) are my favourite posters in JWN!

• prologos
    prologos

Parallellpomenon, It is because these exloding balls IMPLODRD that you are alive, carbon and all. It takes the pressure only found in explosions to fuse these big nucleei.

explosions are not chaos, they are tools of the trade. enjoy the fire works, there is one visible right now that happened long ago in a place far away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit