Is the Governing Body trolling us?

by kneehighmiah 82 Replies latest jw friends

• DJS
    DJS

Heavens Gate, I hear what you are saying and it sounds like the adults in Charlie Brown. The whole world lies in the power of Donald Duck or the Easter Bunny. That makes as much sense to most of us on this site as SATAN!!, so take your JW crap, I mean mindset, elsewhere. Maybe back to the KH. Or be prepared to have your feelings, beliefs and thoughs nuked everytime you open your mouth, I mean type some lame crap into your computer.

The GB is delusional (they think they are the FDS and the only channel to god - they've even supplanted their own Jesus in scope). The GB loves control more than life, air, water or food. If they could get away with it they would control every facet of our lives. Linked closely to this is that the GB loves power and will not give it up until they are six feet under, which simply can't come quickly enough. The GB is paranoid; they see apostates or threat to their FDSness everywhere. And you are trying to tell us that People who are delusional, power mad, paranoid and controlling will NOT try to monitor this and other such sites? You know nothing of human nature if you think that.

Better yet, stick around. Your presence reminds me of killer whales playing with a seal. That they are about to eat.

• heavensgate11
    heavensgate11

Here is the kicker. The copy and paste information you refer to that is from the Watchtower that I’ve been using, is not from the WT but instead from EX JEHOVAH’s WITNESSES that have left for apparently the same reason most of you here left because you say WT lie, cheat, and steal. Then how much credibility can someone like me give the JWN community when you’re actually insulting your own kind? I see the difference that maybe they have found Christ somewhere else, does this mean you people here have not? This is what I’m attempting to understand. Are there different movements within the EX JOHVAHS’S WITNESSES COMMUNITY?

• galaxie
    galaxie

Heavens g,....You do understand what an alternative is .I am not telling you to leave this site, its your choice if you want to stick around.

Your opinions are not the only ones to be challenged . You may feel you are being ridiculed does that not tell you something about the ridiculous nature of your comments, which leave them wide open to strong rebuttal which you construe as ridicule.

Be my guest stick around for more if you wish .

Perhaps you should ask for an opinion from your 8 buddies in New York , then perhaps not they might ridicule you for being so disloyal to the organisation.

• wasblind
    wasblind

" Are there different movements within the EX JW Community "_____Heavensgate11

You mean like an " Organization "

We don't need that. We tell of our experiences one poster at a time here

which point to the same conclusion

The WTS is a destructive cult

By the way. The likes of Al Capone was organized also

So is the WTS for organized crimes against humanity

• wasblind
    wasblind

I know you watchin' me, I know you lookin' Heavensgate

You can't get enough of these sexy leggs on my avatar

Keep dreamin' I'm already spoken for

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Of course you are welcome to stay, Heavensgate. I think it is good to have active JW apologists here. As well as other fundies. It illustrates some things/issues very effectively. You have made some such issues very obvious.

Most of all, I think you presence here has been important for defender/DOT. He has got some new insights last week, and is spending this night doing some research! Keep up the good work, Heaven!

• rebel8
    rebel8

I'm starting to believe the bethel higher ups are trolling us. The outright contradictions and stuff like overlapping generation is too ridiculous. Calling out the Harold Camping when we did the same thing. Is this all a sick psychology study?

Since their inception in the 1800s, they have been leaders of bizarre teachings, claims of exclusivity, changing doctrine, false predictions, etc.

This occurred before the Internet, before apostates wrote books, etc.

What you're suggesting is a massive, multi-generational, international conspiracy with its only significant outcome being humiliation of the perpetrators of the prank.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

You are right, Rebel8. Some things will probably be very humiliating for the "pranking trolls" at WTS You probably remember your thread from 2012. The viral sign-language video.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Here is the kicker. The copy and paste information you refer to that is from the Watchtower that I’ve been using, is not from the WT

but instead from EX JEHOVAH’s WITNESSES that have left for apparently the same reason most of you here left because you say WT lie, cheat, and steal.....Heavens Gate11

This is from your Last cut and paste on this Thread..

From the MAY 1, 1899 Watchtower, page 99 [Reprint 2459], the article “In the Last Days Perilous Times,” Pastor Russell said the following:.....Heavens Gate11

WBT$ Pastor Russel was an exJW??!!..LOL!!..

Even if an exJW did cut and paste it..Then you re-cut and Re-Pasted it..

It`s Source is Still the Watchtower..The Writer is still WBT$ Pastor Russel..

Your being Ridiculous..

adjective: ridiculous 1. deserving or inviting derision or mockery; absurd. " when you realize how ridiculous these scenarios are, you will have to laugh "
    synonyms:
    laughable, absurd, comical, funny, hilarious, risible, droll, amusing, farcical, silly, ludicrous ; More

.....................http://www.12thblog.com/wp-content/images/2011/02/d835/13.gif

.................................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

STOP STOP!

YOU GUYS ARE JUST KILLIN ME

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit