Is the Governing Body trolling us?

by kneehighmiah 82 Replies latest jw friends

• kneehighmiah
    kneehighmiah

I'm starting to believe the bethel higher ups are trolling us. The outright contradictions and stuff like overlapping generation is too ridiculous. Calling out the Harold Camping when we did the same thing. Is this all a sick psychology study?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Never underestimate the stupidity of a bureaucracy....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Is this all a sick psychology study?

No..

JW`s are Expected to Dumb Down...

Regardless of how WatchTarted the WBT$ Information is..

It`s always been that way..

.............The WBT$ Counts on JW`s to Remain Stupid..

..................................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

I'd be lying if I said didn't wonder about how far up the totem pole bullcrap trickled down from

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I'd be lying if I said didn't wonder about how far up the totem pole bullcrap trickled down from....DuvanMuvan

......................In the WatchTower World.....Stupid Starts at the Top..

.............................................................................If your Loyal to the WBT$..

....................................................................Jehovah will give you more Chickens!..

.................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Are those the famous Myanmar chickens?? I hear they taste like manna.

• Laika
    Laika

Confession time: Just after Harold's failure, I made critical reference to him in a talk with no sense of irony whatsoever.

• Bob_NC
    Bob_NC

YES. You can be sure of it. The WT is like any corporation in needing to know how it is viewed and what is being said about it. They are here.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

You know the saying, "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer."? Sure, they must look at all of the anti jw stuff for that very reason.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Hi GB!!!! Why haven't you made just one Jesus movie in the last 90 years?!?? Just saying...

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit