Is the Governing Body trolling us?

by kneehighmiah 82 Replies latest jw friends

• heavensgate11
    heavensgate11

So true, since Russell or Rutherford were not Jehovah Witnesses, they cannot be ex’s toward your ridiculous attacks of their past as JW’s. Today’s IBSA will tell you the distinction with pride. That distinction was given to your blind eyes especially outlaw from today’s IBSA. So the court jester gets cut down yet again. It doesn’t matter how you slice it. Right now you people have lost credibility with knowing the scripture other than hating your enemy. I believe one of you said keep your enemy closer, I guess you’re looking in the mirror.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Heavensgate, Russell and Rutherford were a big part of this organization

Check your PROCLAIMERS OF GODS KINGDOM BOOK

YOU are the court jester

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

If the GB would like to follow my tweats, my handle is @rmayercpa.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

can someone please tell sign language dude to get his hand off it or soon he will be blind aswell as deaf.

• DJS
    DJS

HeavesGate isn't even a good troll. Sad. Very sad.

• heavensgate11
    heavensgate11

watchtowercomments.com is for sale

Credit for contributing the above material:
    FreeMindswww.jwfacts.com
    JWN - truthseeker, TD and Leolaia Watchtower Comments - V Watchtower Documents - Barbara Anderson

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

So true, since Russell or Rutherford were not Jehovah Witnesses, they cannot be ex’s toward your ridiculous attacks of their past as JW’s. Today’s IBSA will tell you the distinction with pride. That distinction was given to your blind eyes especially outlaw from today’s IBSA. So the court jester gets cut down yet again. It doesn’t matter how you slice it. Right now you people have lost credibility with knowing the scripture other than hating your enemy. I believe one of you said keep your enemy closer, I guess you’re looking in the mirror......Heavens Gate11

My problem isn`t with WBT$ Bible Students or WBT$ JW`s..

It`s with the Corrupt WBT$ Organization they Both Followed.. (JW`s still follow the WBT$)..

You can`t Seperate the WBT$ from Either of Them,as Your Trying to Do..

It Can`t Be Done..

The WBT$ Remains the Founder of Both Groups..

Your Shell Game Isn`t Working..

Even The Cat Is Wise,To Your Lame Attempts At..

................. Re-Writing WBT$ History..

.http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/2607835/cat-playing-the-shell-game-o.gif

...............................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

Rutherford wasn't a Jehovah'sWitness?

Um - Pretty sure Rutherford coined the name "Jehovah's Witnesses" at the 1931 District Convention in Ohio to separate those who followed his version of Russell's tachings from those of other Bible Students.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

So true, since Russell or Rutherford were not Jehovah Witnesses.....Heavens Gate11

Um - Pretty sure Rutherford coined the name "Jehovah's Witnesses" at the 1931 District Convention in Ohio to

separate those who followed his version of Russell's tachings from those of other Bible Students......wearewatchingyouman

History of Jehovah's Witnesses.. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia..

Under Rutherford's direction, the International Bible Students Association introduced significant doctrinal changes. The group lost most of its original members between 1916 and 1928 but regrew rapidly from the mid-1930s [ 2 ] with the introduction of new preaching methods. [ 3 ] In 1931, the name Jehovah's witnesses was adopted,

.............................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

Can someone tell heavensgate that jwn isn't a religion because they don't seem to understand. What "movement"? Are you for real?

DJS I asked on another thread if anyone else thought hg was a troll. I'm almost certain they are now

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit