Is the Governing Body trolling us?

by kneehighmiah 82 Replies latest jw friends

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Go check out the "generation" chart on Jwfacts.com.

Basically, the jig was up on 1914 when they took the generation teaching out back and shot it in 1995. Add to that the internet and the air went out of the sails of the b0rg. You cannot run and end times cult without an end date.

So in 2008, they changed it to "the anointed" without much thinking as they revised it in 2010 to the "overlapping generation". Now they are starting to try to build urgency off of that, saying stuff like they merely don't have overlapping lifetimes. Problem is the rank and file don't want to exert the brainpower to understand such nonsense, let alone worry about it leading to Armageddon.

This is what happens when you lie and then stack additional lies on top. Instead of just saying "oops, we were wrong about 1914" or "this generation" they now added in another lie.

Good thing for them they have the great majority under mind control.

• wasblind
    wasblind

" Wait, WTF did you jus say "

LOL OUTLAW

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant

Have a look at this thread! http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/183607/1/new-understanding-of-the-generation#.UxZYq-N5OSo

The overlapping generation news was published here at JWN in 2009!

Internet history

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Welcome to the forum WTBTS. Im glad you could make it. Please make yourself at home.

• will-be-apostate
    will-be-apostate

There must be a way to locate site visitors, in this case a specific address in Brooklyn we all know about. I'll do a research on this.

• WhoYourDaddy
    WhoYourDaddy

Who cares. Those guys are a joke.

• Spectre
    Spectre

I would say they're trolls but I think it's more accurate to say it's a dying cult that'll do or say anything to keep the wheels turning.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

...............Those Chickens....................................Anthony Morris Is An Idiot

............Think I`m An Idiot!!.......................................Anthony Morris Is An Idiot

........http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2583055/muppet-show-chickens-o.gif

...................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I hope they are maybe it will wake someone up. Welcome blinded GB I don't miss you

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit