Is the Governing Body trolling us?

by kneehighmiah 82 Replies latest jw friends

• galaxie
    galaxie

Heavens g ....Why are you using JWN if its satans world? You have completely missed the point.

JWN is a vast array of opinion, some may be false, misunderstood even , but that is the nature of OPEN FREE discussion but could in its entirety never be described as a falsehood .

You are deliberately misguided about the purpose of this forum.

If you don't like it you have an 8 man alternative!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You just answered your own question Galaxie. Not allowing people to decide for themselves just puts the JWN

Community in the same category as proven falsehood. In Satan’s world, for Christians there are no winners, just losers with all the in infighting......Heavens Gate11

You decided for yourself,like everyone else on JWN..

I just proved Your Falsehood..

Which according to you,means Your from Satans World..

What makes this community think the GB would waste their time here or any sites such as these?.....Heavens Gate11

WBT$ copyright warnings..

How would the WBT$ know what we write,if they`re not reading it?..

"Quotes" was forced to shut his Web Site down by the WBT$..

Your Caught in another Proven Falsehood..

..............................Which Makes You..

....................The Lying Mayor of Satan City..

................................................................................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• wasblind
    wasblind

Here ya go Heavensgate11

Selfishness : We help our own in disasters. Token help to others for recruitment

Boastful : We "Hate what Jehovah Hates ". Ask our family members we no longer talk to

Pride : We're the happiest depressed bunch on earth

Covetousness : I love field service. We get to pick and choose from the homes of worldly folks

Incontinency : We change doctrines like a wet diaper on a old mans behind

Treachery : We serve two different types of Kool-Aid, Study edition and the public edition for the unsuspectin' public

I could go on, but I got house work to do

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Hevensgate11 says ..... but those who have insight will understand.…

Yes the majority of the general public realize and have notable insight that the

WTS./JWS is a commercialized fraud, full of lies, exploitation

and coercive deceit by Americanized religious Charlatans. $$$

• wasblind
    wasblind

Tell it FINKELSTEIN

• heavensgate11
    heavensgate11

Galaxie, why are you deliberately misinterpreting my meaning s. We all live in Satan’s world. If this is an open forum, then why are my opinions being ridiculed? As you state some opinions are false or misunderstood, then why should I have to defend my opinion when others don’t? You just accept them face value. Why are you telling me to leave if it’s an open forum?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I hope you stay Hevensgate, so that we can wean you off the lies, ignorance and corruption

implemented into your brain by the Watchtower Publishing house.

There might be an intelligent responsible and compassionate person in there somewhere.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Why should I have to defend my opinion when others don’t?.....Heavens Gate11

......... People Want An Explanation When Someone..

....................Is Decietful,Misleading Or Lying........................

............................................................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

Do the gb have children? I mean they seem pretty old. When they die, where does all the money they've been guilting out of everyone go?

@Heavensgate if you want people to respect your opinion then saying everyone on this forum is a liar and copy and pasting entire wt publications into a sinlge post isn't the way to go. You also can't then turn around and say all people are doing is attack you.

Even when your opinions are ridiculed most of the time they still have actual responses behind them that it seems you like to ignore.

How about responding to what wasblind, outlaw or finkelstein just said in a clear, respectful way and I'm sure they'll do the same to you.

Or just make your own thread about something?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

HG said, " As you state some opinions are false or misunderstood, then why should I have to defend my opinion when others don’t? You just accept them face value. Why are you telling me to if it’s an open"

Let's ask the GB that very same question....

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit