prologos

'facts'

are noy when "NOTHING" acts

• Viviane
    Viviane

What do you mean by "nothing"?

• prologos
    prologos

Vivianne, That was implied in the opening post, that if there is no creator (as believed by some Atheists), it was a non-entity, a void that woeuld be the (ghost- actor)

tit is also the big question that remains what, after reading all the books with 'nothinh' in the title,- is that void, the virtual vaccuumenergy fluctuations, tne time-only or time-less nothingness that is responsible, at the origin of/ for it all.

nothing, the void impersonated.

• prologos
    prologos

sorry for the text, was blurry-eyed and pressed to go to an appointed. read between the lines.please.

• Viviane
    Viviane

So nothing is something? Is that what you are saying?

• cofty
    cofty

if there is no creator (as believed by some all Atheists)

Fixed that for you.

• prologos
    prologos

cofty: thank you, so,

can you come up with a name that takes the religious connotation out of 'anti-THEOS-ist'? aka atheist ?

There must be atheists that are so for strictly scientific (terrific) reasons, caring less about the religious hoopla.

• prologos
    prologos

I always find it easy to follow atheists' compelling arguments on doctrinal, relgious atrocities, anti religious&regidioulos reasons, but find the anti-creation arguments

LAME.

• prologos
    prologos

viviane, when it comes down to it : it appears that whenever the chips are down there seems to be something implied, even ephemerally, virtually.

I am calling the shots on the atheists on that one, because if there is no creator ( there are no gods), then there was 'nothing' that can be credited or blamed for it all. but I agree. it was no-thing.

It was not only no THING, it is also beyond our THINK ING,

I have to sleep over it,- to SINK IN.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Whatever you are on, I'd like some.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit