Question to atheists: if there is no creator/god---

by prologos 92 Replies latest jw friends

• Viviane
    Viviane

What do you mean, "when the chips are down"? Something is implied? Implied how? There is no argument AGAINST creation, it's just that all of the evidence points somewhere else.

As far as "NO THINKING", it's obvious you have a bias towards ingnorance and not at all towards putting any effort into really learning how the world around you works. That's your loss and you really should have no expectation that anyone else will respect that self-imposed willful ignorance or allow it to go unchallenged when posted.

• prologos
    prologos

Whenever "ignorance" enters the discussion verbage, it is off-topic. (sorry you wrote: "in-gnorance".

You do not know my credentials nor the extend of my insights into the subject, or the time I have spend at it. may be not at your profondeur, but possibly twice as long as you. ( youth is always confident) hire a youth-- while they still know everything.

• Viviane
    Viviane

It's not off topic if you are showing and spreading ignorance. Your credentials or lack thereof have nothing to do with your ignorance on the subjects you are writing about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit