Question to atheists: if there is no creator/god---

by prologos 92 Replies latest jw friends

• nugget
    nugget

Who knows in the infinite universer there may be smarter organisms pondering similar questions.

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

I am not an atheist. I am, at this moment in my life, an agnostic. I believe, however, that there is some intelliegence behind the formation of the visible world. I do not, however, believe that man is in anyway shape or form as intelligent as he believes. We are like a speck of dust in this vast universe. To believe that we are the only intelligent life is not very intelligent.

If there is a god....then...why?

You know the what? of that Why?

SOP

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

We saw a program recently with Morgan Freeman doing the narration. It was about the origan of life. It was the most simplistic piece of propaganda for atheism I have heard. It was as bad as those little comic books the Baptists used to give out, you know the ones, This Was Your Life and Holy Joe, etc.

He tried to prove how "life created itself." It was an episode Through the Wormhole. Being an evolutionist does not equal being an atheist.

• cofty
    cofty

FHN you just contradicted yourself.

• Hortenzie
    Hortenzie

This one at least makes me laugh: " I was an atheist until I realized I was god."

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I should have mentioned that the show came at the origin of life as if evolutionists are necessarily atheists. They aren't.

• cofty
    cofty

What is an "evolutionist"? Is it similar to an gravitaionalist or a heliocentricist?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

More like ventriloquist.

• cofty
    cofty

eh?

• prologos
    prologos

The atheistic mindset is shown to be very pragmatic, no higher intelligence to compete it within reach, alien civilisations are beyond reach.

No possibility that the universe is the embodiment of inormation from a higher intelligence.

home-grown intelligence that can create and express nomenclature in 20 letter life-code names to 2 letter replies.

Once you deal successfully with your possibly higher competitors, it easy to dismiss the lesser ones.

just thinking: if navigating through life is a game, nature, and the possible cause behind it, has always surprises waiting for us, the discoverers, nature having embodied the workinngs of an intelligence steps ahead of us, for the latest check "New Scientist 'News' ."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit