Question to atheists: if there is no creator/god---

by prologos 92 Replies latest jw friends

• prologos
    prologos

APo Gno Phos: I just touched on where advanced research is taking us. Since space started expanding, the " boxes" you refer to, have been transported to where ever life could do it's thing. with zing. I am not a fan of QM.

• prologos
    prologos

Viviane, if there is a creator, not an intervener, he likely is DRIVEN like a Michelangelo, a Steve Job, a Tesla, a Bethoven, Bach, a Faraday. He is a much neater WORKER than I, not even leaving a trace of himself behind. SHE si good at making sure the new ones are getting nurtured, and everbody alive has the potential fun at it.

like all above average achievers, he left a monument, impossible to ignore, but to explore.

nothing personal, but that is just my imagination.

when I see a 'creative arrangement', I see natural processes from the organizing gravity to the ever-adapting life forms. but

the mobile monument embodies an intelligence. and of course energy.

• Caedes
    Caedes

Prologos,

Nice to see that you have ignored the rest of my post.

If it takes such great effort, ingenuity and energy to SIMULATE, often for a very short time only, how do you arrive at the leap of faith that the more durable Grand Original and its rules, that you MUST follow,-- was any different ?

No leap of faith needed, I refer you to the answer I gave earlier, personally I see no evidence for there being any ingenuity embodied in nature that cannot be explained by entirely natural processes.

• Caedes
    Caedes

I just touched on where advanced research is taking us. Since space started expanding, the " boxes" you refer to, have been transported to where ever life could do it's thing. with zing. I am not a fan of QM.

As I have already explained in detail we would have to make the 'boxes' and transport them ourselves, it is not a natural process and has nothing to do with the expansion of the universe. You may not be a fan of QM that doesn't make it any less true. I'm not a fan of massive destructive tsunami that doesn't make their existence any less real.

If you are going to try and debate this stuff at least have the humility to understand that some people understand this stuff a lot better than you. When you have been shown to be factually incorrect don't just keep on asserting the same things.

• cofty
    cofty

the mindset of those that believe and proclaim that the Apparent ingenuity that is EMBODIED in nature is inferior to their mental powers

Nobody has said that. You are the master of the strawman argument.

• prologos
    prologos

cofty, it is not only strawman, it is scarecrows even.

• prologos
    prologos

Caedes, you have valid points in all your paragraphs. I just do not want to expose again how shallow my understanding, interest in QM is, but if entangled entities show their identity in our experimental 'boxes' that we have to set up, it probably is happening in natural settings too.? no?

It is the "entirely naturally processes" that embody the ingenuity required to have it in the first. Discovering ,Explaining how they work just shows how well working they are.

I am very down to earth, and my credentials are not up for debate.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Viviane, if there is a creator, not an intervener, he likely is DRIVEN like a Michelangelo, a Steve Job, a Tesla, a Bethoven, Bach, a Faraday.

He? This creator has a penis? How could you possibly know this?

SHE si good at making sure the new ones are getting nurtured, and everbody alive has the potential fun at it.

She? Now it's a a trans-gender creator?

nothing personal, but that is just my imagination.

Agreed.

• prologos
    prologos

Vivianne, but I can NOT IMAGINE that the greater monument left for us the one we live in, -- is the result of the work of a lesser intelligence than the small sampling of creative minds above.

• Viviane
    Viviane

Just because you can't imagine it another way doesn't mean it's not another way. In other words, personal incredulity is irrelevant when determining facts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit