ALL JW's to be at the meeting this week...

by Newly Enlightened 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

OMFG, the end must be really really really soon.

Book studies in private homes have been cancelled.
    Presiding Overseers are now called C.O.B.E.'s (Coordinator of the Body of Elders).
    Watchtower has a members-only edition.
    Awake is published only once a month.
    Long-time pioneers can keep their title no matter their current "time."
    Many can remain as "active" publishers by pretending to put in 15 minutes of recruiting every month.
    There's an even simpler new revised New World Translation.
    They are changing the names of the assemblies and shortening them (again).

HAVE I SAID ANYTHING EXCITING OR THAT HASN'T BEEN CAUSED BY WATCHTOWER ITSELF?

About all they have left is to declare 144,000 symbolic and to decree a pledge of allegiance to the Governing Body at every Regional Convention.

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

What Raymond Frantz said on page 2. In the U.S. the Regional Building Committees are changing to Local Design & Planning Committees or something to that effect. BOEs met this past weekend, at least in the southern U.S.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

First, it will probably be some lame message that has no bearing on anyone. It will then be posted on the announcement board.

Second, in all likelihood, it will also be posted right here on this board. So, if you miss the boasting session, you can still read it here so, if you do attend a future boasting session (whether by choice or not), you can still "benefit(??)" from whatever crap is posted in that letter.

And, I doubt it will be anything worth attending for. Perhaps if it was from Satan and Astaroth and read "We have seized total control of the Watchtower Society. We have all the truth people have been seeking for centuries while Christi-SCAM-ity has worked tirelessly to suppress and destroy it. The whole LIE-ble, and all the material that has previously been put out by this organization, is all wrong and we are going to present the real suppressed truth. Everyone needs to be in attendance so we can efficiently distribute the real truth, which is going to be drastically different than anything you have been taught and will challenge your core beliefs.", it might be worth my attending. Otherwise, they can just forget about it.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I can't wait until tomorrow ! I am wetting myself ! (Not).

Tomorrow we should get a report on here from some who have attended a meeting. If you are going, please try to stay awake, or you may miss the Important Sh**, sorry Announcement.

• BroMac
    BroMac

Headquarters representative, faithfully carrying out his assignment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv0onXhyLlE

The beatings will continue until moral improves

• zimunzucz
    zimunzucz

Blah blah blah, more spit from the WT trumpet.

• Island Man
    Island Man

"Awake is published only once a month."

Technically true, but in practical terms it's like they print it once every two months because each issue is now half the size of what it used to be.

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

Steve, the Elders still dick-around during the Meetings, even with the holy CO come's to town, they still gravitate towards the drinking fountain and you can hear them chuckle outside, even with our double layered bonkerbomb walls, we can still hear three to four asshole elders talking about non Watchtower things. In Ancient Isreal, they would be taken out back and given twenty lashes!

Nothing "Special" about these bogus letters that agitate the friends in to thinking "It's It!" or "The Governing Body is spreading the Message of Doom!" This will pass quicker than the Generation update, how many of your COs had problems explaining that New Light? We had Brothers handing out information on the Watchtower's updated info last year, brothers thought we should have a "Special Meeting" and hand out details on the "New Light" Magazines, we are becoming more weird with each year, not peculiar like the Early Christians, we are turning in to crack-pots!

• WhoYourDaddy
    WhoYourDaddy

Pull my finger!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I hope they bring back the burrito. That was always my best part of the district (now regional) convention.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit