Typical JW Apologist

by TheStar 185 Replies latest jw friends

• hector3000
    hector3000

>>But in reality and as now admited by the WTS they joined up with the UN anyway which was completely against their own doctrine taught in 1991.
    Sad
    hawk

Reply: No Hawk, what is sad is that you cling to this, despite the fact that we have been thru this before, and despite the facts that speak otherwise. This bespeaks your need to believe as you do, a belief-system that goes contrary to the facts at hand, a belief-system that fills a void within you. To fill this void, many resort to alcoholism, kleptomania, drugs...but you have your little site here, where you can delude yourself into thinking you actually have a point. This board represents a make-believe world disguised as an intellectual exercise. Its existence says more about you than the people you are condemning.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    Reply: No Hawk, what is sad is that you cling to this, despite the fact that we have been thru this before, and despite the facts that speak otherwise. This bespeaks your need to believe as you do, a belief-system that goes contrary to the facts at hand, a belief-system that fills a void within you. To fill this void, many resort to alcoholism, kleptomania, drugs...but you have your little site here, where you can delude yourself into thinking you actually have a point. This board represents a make-believe world disguised as an intellectual exercise. Its existence says more about you than the people you are condemning.

And, again, not a word of substantive response to what Hawkaw actually said, just personal attacks. That sort of thing may work at the Kingdom Hall, Hector, but you're playing with the big boys here.

Tom

"Gentlemen, he said, I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes, I've moved your mountains and marked your cards. But Eden is burning"
    --Bob Dylan
  • ThatSucks
    ThatSucks

Hector said to Hawk:

This board represents a make-believe world disguised as an intellectual exercise. Its existence says more about you than the people you are condemning.

Yes it does. This board's existance shows that ex-JWs need a lot of therapy after exiting the cultish JW religion.

• Will Power
    Will Power

SEE!!!! you can't make this stuff up. Only someone bent on protecting their mistakes could come up with this sort of response.

(the mistake would be spending their life in a printing company pretending to be ruled by a god that lives on a certain cluster of stars one year, then moves without a forwarding address)

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Jehovah's Witnesses make good pederasts better.

Jehovah's Witnesses are better pederasts than the pederasts produced by false religion, because they worship Jehovah.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Fact - The Watchtower of June 1, 1991 clearly indicates that Christendom religions show their support to the beast by belonging as NGOs to the UN.

Its a fact jack - that is what the WTS said - read it yourself. They even tried to hide part of the actual quote by Robert Muller in their 1991 WTS study article - everyone knows why. Clearly, the WTS article tells us that you belong as any type of NGO, whether for the library or support the UN then your Religious group is part of Satan's religions.

You can't get around it.

You also can't get around the fact the WTS has admited they belonged to the UN as an "associated NGO" during the 1990s up until October, 2001.

Anyway you slice it, the WTS was practicing the same way as all the other churches they slammed and they were in direct contravention of the 1991 WTS study article.

hawk

• hector3000
    hector3000

>Yes it does. This board's existance shows that ex-JWs need a lot of therapy after exiting the cultish JW religion.
    >Jehovah's Witnesses make good pederasts better.
    Jehovah's Witnesses are better pederasts than the pederasts produced by false religion, because they worship Jehovah.

Reply: Ahhh, I see you have brought out your best and brightest:)

• ThatSucks
    ThatSucks

LOL@Hector.

No leg to stand on, nothing of substance to say.

I want your autograph.

• hector3000
    hector3000

hawk:You also can't get around the fact the WTS has admited they belonged to the UN as an "associated NGO" during the 1990s up until October, 2001.
    Anyway you slice it, the WTS was practicing the same way as all the other churches they slammed and they were in direct contravention of the 1991 WTS study article.

Reply: No, you simply misrepresented the article, and our use of it.
    The WTS is no more supporting the UN organization any more than a Witness would be promoting a government when he seeks relief from injustice from any governmental authority!
    My government gives me rights which I will use, the UN charter of rights and freedoms protects rights of which JW's are often the brunt of.
    It is as the Apostle Paul says, we are "defending and legally establishing the good news."

• ThatSucks
    ThatSucks

Oh brother. Now hawk is going to have to dig up everything he found before just to show hector, and hector is going to close his eyes and ears and ignore the implications. Same old stuff, just another round.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit