Super Bowl XLVIII SEATTLE OR DENVER

by ldrnomo 52 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

Seattle! I don't know why. Ask my husband.

I took a "Football for Dummies" course once, designed for grass widows. Got to sit in the posh box and chat with the quarterback. Howcome ten minutes in Football takes an hour?

Soccer is the sport of choice for Canadian children, because the cost of suiting up is so much more reasonable. Hockey is nuts. There are children playing on the ice in the early hours of the morning because the places are booked solid.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

insearchoftruth4

My sincere apologies! I re-read your post, ignoring the caps and the sarcasm I incorrectly infered.

I just read it wrong. My fault.

TD

• Magwitch
  • tresdecu
    tresdecu

Woooaaa!!! Can't end this thread with a Cat rooting for the Broncos!! ;-)

Go HAWKS

"I'm all about that action, Boss" ~ M. Lynch

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"GOD IS GOOD" ~Russell Wilson

So glad God picked the Seahawks last night!!!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Monday, February 3rd- This just in. The real Denver Broncos finally arrived in New Jersey.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

They road in on horses

• prologos
    prologos

I watched the Sea Hawks' owner in an interview with Charly Rose, and no fire there. Was the Seattle/microsoft win the best victory that money could buy? certainly bought the best talent?

Denver of course has the best long time PLAYER*, John Deutschendorf jr.

sad that he could not mamage a gentle final TOUCHDOWN.

*not offence, or defense, but guitar.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Must admit, the Seahawks came to play and they kicked butt for all four quarters. Denver now owns four of the worst Superb Owl performances in history!

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

they kicked butt for all four quarters

Yes, we most certainly did. And the 12th man started that game out right by causing the safety.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit