Super Bowl XLVIII SEATTLE OR DENVER

by ldrnomo 52 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Seattle sucks. Yes, I'm a bit bitter, but hey I'm a 49ers fan. Cut me some slack. I'm still pissed. I still love all my JWNer Washington state people though. Love you guys and gals. Can't wait for next year the 49ers - Seahawks rivalry should be a good one for years

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

prologos to answer your question ea team has a cap...they can only spend so much for top talent. Actually many of the difference makers were NFL cast offs who were low draft picks and / or undrafted free agents.

Here's what one of the Seahawks scouts said about this 2013-2014 team

"The Seahawks are not just talented. They are mysteriously talented. They are comprised not only of draft-day afterthoughts who have become quality starters but draft-day afterthoughts who have become stars. It is as confounding as it is rare."

• prologos
    prologos

tresdecu, thank you. yes I admire the ability of these athletes, no matter what. I was not rooting for anyone, but feel for the loosing players&fans, must be tres decu.

I am glad everybody even the formerly low-rated had their spot in th limelight, and of course the total is more than the sum of the individual contribution.

vivre l'esprit du corps.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit