Super Bowl XLVIII SEATTLE OR DENVER

by ldrnomo 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Soccer is the big yawn sport, just a bunch of guys running around an oversized field and the score is often times a big fat tie. BORING. GO SEAHAWKS

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

I'm rooting for Denver. Only because I hope Manning wins and retires on top. That way he'll be the hell out of the AFC west... lol

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Broncos got too many weapons on offense. Recievers can catch the football in their butt and Payton can drill em. Their secret weapon though is their defense.

Seahawks, well, they got next year. Meanwhile they are still the seachickens, I like them. But my sweet momma in/law lives in Chaffee County Colorado.

A beautiful Ex JW! Best take the family to visit their Grandma and enjoy some homegrown Colorado brownies and watch the Broncos win by 50 points..

insot4

• poppers
    poppers

Recievers can catch the football in their butt and Payton can drill em.

Great prime time viewing: see Payton drill his receivers in the butt.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Even though I don't live in Seattle...I hope to one day! I love the hawks...that is my team!

Purza, why did you call him Dick Sherman? Did you judge him by his 'rant' as many have? I agree, probably not a great thing to do on camera. But I don't think you can judge a person by some of their TV interviews.

Here's some more about him to get a more rounded view.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjkiebus/23-reasons-richard-sherman-is-quietly-one-of-the-most-likabl

Go Hawks

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I have not been very attentive to the football season this year. I may go to a local pub and watch the game, or at least part of it.

But I don't know who I should root for. I actually never understood the concept of rooting for a team.

Why should I identify my self based upon a sports team?

Sorry, I digress, I have a strong resistance to any organization - whether it be religious, sports, or actually anything considered a "collective." I made this comment in another thread and I offended some. So, I apologize. Condsider the comment in the context of living in a cult for my whole life.

In any event a few beers and a wide screen tv does not sound like a bad thing.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

The city of Denver has been turned orange (literally) everyone is wearing Bronco shirts and we are all over the top with excitement. Poppers ... Ball over Wilson any day :) the festivities have started here at the Magwitch home.

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

WOW!!

This is what makes this Seahawks team different. These players, They are inspiring! Last week it was DERRICK COLEMAN.

Tresdecu

insot4

• LV101
    LV101

GO BRONCOS! WOW - would love to be in Denver w/all that orange excitement.

• crmsicl
    crmsicl

"I find that people who didn't learn the sport from a young age have a hard time understanding and appreciating it."

When I was about 35, I would notice my husband and son who was about 15 at the time would be having a great time watching football together. One day I sat down and started asking questions. My husband got a piece of paper and started explaining the game as it went along and I gradually picked up on it. So for me it was just a willingness to understand and good for my husband (ldrnomo) to not brush me off.

Still don't understand everything but I can follow the game.

Go Hawks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit