Super Bowl XLVIII SEATTLE OR DENVER

by ldrnomo 52 Replies latest jw friends

• bruh2012
    bruh2012

Go Peyton Manning- Greatness should always be rewarded!!

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Go Dolphins . . .oh, they didn't make it . . . again.

Ok, probalby go for Seattle.

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

Peyton is great, probably the best QB i've ever seen. However he never seems to show up for the big games. So I'm thinking Seahwaks!!

The old arguments about which is better, American football or the football the rest of the world watches is so lame. They are both highly competitive

interesting and entertaining. To both groups, I say give the other sport a chance. You might actually learn something new! I do feel bad for all the gun

owners not being able to shoot at anything for the 4 hrs the game is being played!!

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I have to go with Denver, because I lived in Colo for ten years and I am still mad at Seattle for beating the Niners.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

insearchoftruth4 LOVE, LOVE the SARCASM ... AND ALL CAPS!! WOW. GOOD JOB. YOU SURE DID SHOW ME.

seriously, no big deal. I am not here wearing my 'I love Sherm' shirt. Just thought I'd present another side. Yeah, he's cocky, I'd think he's an A-hole if I was for another team. But he's on the Hawks...so I like to think he's got some good qualities to go along with the rest.

Sorry...don't know how to say your welcome in Hawaiian, brah

Aloha though

TD

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Great defense usually beats a great offense. Seahawks in a close game. 20-17

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

tresdecu. sorry about the the caps man, i didn't mean it that way..but i see what you mean. my bad!

peace and good wishes..

insot4

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

I am hoping Denver wins, especially after the treatment from Seattle over the S.F. game.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I'm pulling for Peyton and the Broncos, even though I'm a big Russell Wilson fan. Really don't care much for the rest of his team.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Purza, why did you call him Dick Sherman? Did you judge him by his 'rant' as many have? I agree, probably not a great thing to do on camera. But I don't think you can judge a person by some of their TV interviews

His comments may have been a little over the top, but not nearly as over the top as some of things people have said about him in response. He took a shot at a player he has a personal history with, a guy who is not the most likeable himself. And he mocked Colin Kaepernick, who the previous week mocked Cam Newton in the same way. None of these things make him a 'thug' as some have said about him. If you listen to him in interviews, he's actaully one of the more thoughtful and intelligent players in the league.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit