Updated Chronological Timeline of the Great Tribulation -- after the New Light from July Watchtower

by FusionTheism 86 Replies latest watchtower bible

• yodastar
    yodastar
    OMG. Does anyone actually believe this stuff? At least there'll be time for a few rounds of golf in those four years while we're waiting for Jesus to marry all those virgins
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

14.The Heavenly Wedding Ceremony of Jesus and the 144,000 occurs.

The Bride will be we wearing one hundred and forty four thousand Vera Wang dresses each having sweetheart necklines and fitted bodices studded with tiny seed pearls in numbers that can't be counted.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Tribulation, persecution, raptures, demons thrown into an abyss, a mass wedding ceremony....all of this, because Eve ate the forbidden fruit.

• gonzobear
    gonzobear
    Sorry, is this a joke? Is this actually in print? And surely the things capitalised aren't actually in capitals, making them proper nouns, the grammar flaws alone are stunning, never mind the story arc! It smacks of we don't actually have a clue as to want Is going to happen. And also they are trying really hard not to say anything at all that might come back and bite them, water the whole message down and down and down to recruit as many new people as they can. If this doesn't show it's a joke - albeit an unfunny one - of a religion then I don't know what will. So sad people can't wake up and see through the multiple fallacies.
  • scotoma
    scotoma

a more likely timeline.

• quincemyles
    quincemyles
    what they forget is that many of their premises are fulfilled prophesy. they try hard to re-invent the wheel.
  • cantleave
    cantleave
    I can't believe people are buying this bull.......
  • notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    What is your source for points 6 and 7, I've never seen anything in writing to confirm that although I have heard those points in dubs talking...
  • notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    In fact, I would like references for every point. Otherwise, this thread is someones opinion of what the WT teaches.
  • FusionTheism
    FusionTheism

Notsurewheretogo,

Point 6 comes from the "Gerrit Lösch: Fortified by "the Prophetic Word" JW Broadcasting Video that was released in April, 2015. Here is the link:

http://tv.jw.org/#video/VODStudio/pub-jwban_201503_1_VIDEO

He said that because he was comparing it to the 4-year period from 66 A.D. to 70 A.D. when the Temple was destroyed.

Point 7 comes from paragraphs 5 and 6 of the July 2015 Study Watchtower article entitled "Your Deliverance is Getting Near!" (Compare the Simplified Edition also).

Combine those statements with the other recent statements from the God's Kingdom Book and other Watchtower issues, that the judgment of the Sheep and Goats happens at the END of the Tribulation and is based on how a person treats the anointed while the anointed are on earth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit