Witnesses: Why The 1/19/14 WT Lesson Is Dangerous

by Apognophos 84 Replies latest watchtower bible

• RunAsFastAsYouCan
    RunAsFastAsYouCan

The term Psychobabble comes to mind. Don't waste your time w/ this nonsense.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Splash, not only is it an "in joke" here that has been around a few years and was started by another poster whose name I can't remember at this moment, it also happens to be true. That is why it fits at some point on a lot of threads and tends to get repeated by someone or another (yes, usually me).

No one has come up with a better catch phrase so far.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I was waiting for OUTLAW, but...

JEHOVAH'S SECRET WEAPON!!!

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

That was an amazing post!! Thank you.

I'm not the most knowledgeable on this kind of thing but I do know that my husband always says the historic account and the NWT/WT account do differ somewhat.

More WT BS, same old crapola etc. I am so glad I got the hell out of that place, thanks to JWN.

• Laika
    Laika

Great post, Watchtower has a habit of downplaying/ignoring the failures of several biblical characters because it makes it harder for them to hold out their impossible standards.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Splash, not only is it an "in joke" here that has been around a few years and was started by another poster whose name I can't remember at this moment,

The poster's name was itsacult!

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

For any who are interested, here (see the first five paragraphs) is Josephus' discussion of the Assyrian threat to Judah in the days of Hezekiah.

• St George of England
    St George of England

I put up my hand to answer on paragraph 9 but was not called on. I had intended to mention 2 Kings 18:13 which was quoted there and to paraphrase the following verses also.

I wish I could have read your excellent synopsis prior to the meeting yesterday.

George

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Thank you, I wish I wrote it before the meeting! I was stewing over the material throughout Saturday and on Sunday morning, but didn't sit down to write anything until after the meeting.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@ Data-Dog!!..

..................................Jehovah has a New Secret Weapon..

...........Jehovah Made An App For Jehovah` Witnesses!

................................................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit