Witnesses: Why The 1/19/14 WT Lesson Is Dangerous

by Apognophos 84 Replies latest watchtower bible

• leaving_quietly
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

Thank you! That was excellent! Just more evidence that shows how the Watchtower likes to pick and choose, change, or delete the info THEY want, instead of going by the Bible THEY claim as their guide. One wonders what dressing they use after they have made a tossed salad out of the Bible!

Atlantis

• thesaint
    thesaint

wtBt$ is crap

• wallievase
    wallievase

very good points! i especially loved the question in the article about trusting in God or men. i thought, duh put all these sad people think trusting in the GB is really trusting in God when they are only men

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Nice post, the bible all along has been about righteous ones that stood up for what is right in gods eyes at any cost not about ones following the crowd or kings or a government or a religious organization...

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

correct me if i'm wrong, but i cant find anything that hezekiah actually had an alliance with egypt

• cha ching
    cha ching

Luv this: "Ask yourself: can I really trust seemingly-illogical instructions from the organization IF....

I cannot trust them to summarize a simple Bible account clearly and honestly?"

This hits the nail on the head.. "TRUST..."

Can you trust the WTBS IF they tell you taking a kidney transplant is wrong and you die.......

THEN they tell you "it's ok now".... ??? True, very illogical... but we SHOULD trust them....

OR

IF they tell you "We are disfellowshipping you for taking a kidney transplant"

THEN the day after they DF you for taking the kidney, they "Power Ranger up" find out from Holy Spirit that "it's ok now"

They will not reinstate you until you have been DF'd for a year, come crawling back, begging, pleading, sitting silently with head bowed, repenting for doing what the Power Rangers then decide is OK now...

Very illogical, but you shouuuuuuuld trust them, riiiight? After all, like they said "obey any instructions 'you' may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not."

and, since it doesn't seem logical.... better to obey than take a chance and think!

• ProfCNJ
    ProfCNJ

What a stunning rebuttal and fair account of historical facts! I am saving this post. Thanks for sharing. :)

• smiddy
    smiddy

Excellent post

smiddy

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

I have saved this post - saved by the post - Apognophos saves !

Chelsea 3 - MUN 1 .................Great stuff ....well done Samuel and Jose

" take your meds !" Its da Afrikan sun Maaaan !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit