Paleo Diet. What do you think?

by DATA-DOG 42 Replies latest social physical

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I have been suffering from fatigue, burning in my stomach, and I have always had canker sore issues as long as I can remember. Whether it's from stress or not, I can't say, but I might be getting an ulcer. The burning in my stomach and intestinal puffiness is getting to be be chronic. So I am thinking of changing jobs and changing my diet, and lifting weights again. I like the sound of the Paleo diet. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thanks.

DD

• minimus
    minimus

never heard of it

• Giordano
    Giordano

it's pretty much a common sense diet. Basically your eating the food in the outer ring of the supermarket, meats, fruit, fish, greens etc.

However you probably should check out the stomach and intestinal issues.

• Dagney
    Dagney

It's good. I happen to not do well with grains and legumes etc, even though I love them. I ate this way very strictly for about 3 months, then started adding back things to see what my system will tolerate. It's been educational.

It's a very healthy way to eat for most people, and may reduce inflammation, which is a big cause of a lot of what ails us. Good luck.

• Viviane
  • cantleave
    cantleave

Ulcers are caused H.pylori bacterium. Following a quack diet won't help you.

• KateWild
    KateWild

DD, sorry to hear you're under the weather, certainly eating whole foods instead of processed rubbish will improve you wellbeing. Hope you are feeling better soon, love Kate xx

P.S. I bet Mrs DD, has been telling you for years, lol I was married I know

• jgnat
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I have been suffering from fatigue, burning in my stomach,

................................................................................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

I know many who are on it and have very improved health while battling IBD, IBS, celiac, etc. Have you tried looking on Instagram?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit