How Long Have You Been Viewing Thiis Site? Does It Serve Its Purpose For You?

by minimus 67 Replies latest jw friends

• clarity
    clarity

Well just so you know ..you all share dinner with me

....many nites of every week!

You have sat thru steak & baked potatoe, oven hot Mac & cheese,

steaming curried chicken & rice ...oh yeah...you have sat across

the table from me many times... such good company for t he most part!

Thank you....... at least you dont burp! haha

So almost 4 yrs for me, I hope some of my words & interest, have

helped a few in some small way.

This brilliant site has been a life saver!

Maybe we can't help everybody who has been hurt by the

watchtower society, but we can help them ...one at a time. :-)

My big fear is that one day, I might not be able to

'hold it all together'..as WTpunishment kicks harder,

and then maybe no one will see or hear me.

clarity

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

I've been here since 07...reading and absorbing for about a year before I registered. My first post was scary, I still go back and re-read it every now and then for sentimantal reasons ;-)

I am so happy Simon has created a place for us all to come together and share, weather it a thread about 'what do you like on you sandwiches' or "BIG NEWS from Mother Ship" I always enjoy reading something on here.

It's great to know what an interesting slice of humanity "we" all our as "brother and sisters" The WT has created a crazy culture, and it's always interesting to see how many of us have seen the same things, heard the same comments, gotten the same counsel or whatever....

For me this site definately serves its purpose. I am glad I have a place to come to vent.

GO SEAHAWKS!!

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

8 years, but I have had long spans as long as a year, when I didn't post or come here, sometimes I just like coming on here when I feel lonesome, and no one else but ex JWs understand parts of my past so it's a comfort

I tried another posting forum and I didn't like it so I came back to this one even though the JW life is SO long ago.

I like seeing the same posters, and some of you have an awesome sense of humor that at times just really makes me laugh until I cry which is great.

• prologos
    prologos

since the 2012 rollback of the FADS inception from THE

Pentecost to 1919.

A longtime (since the return to the correct "Superior Authority reading) in the 60s sceptic of WT's claim to legitimacy, found this site looking for the F&ADS news.

have since gone on to realize the Bible writer's claims of inerrancy as incorrect, and the wt/jehovah description of the Creator as very questionable, to say the least.

I like to see how the understanding of reality will work out with the good minds here.

time spend here cuts into the work that should be done, so: it is kind of an addiction, well worth the time.

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

Too long, far too long, and four too many screen names as a result of bootings. Time to move on, although I've had that thought before. One either makes the decision to move on or hang around and whine, and there's plenty of that on this forum. That's why I tip my hat to those that leave the religion without JWN, Freeminds, or other ex-JW sites and groups like AAWA. Those that leave without such support are truly alpha types. The rest of us hanging around here, unless we're just killing time, are wasting time. Like Moshe stated on another board, he wasted 600 hours on this forum and could have been doing other things. I agree with him, and I don't agree with him about much, but he's right. Fukk being an ex-JW, just leave and live your life without the label and groups like AAWA, Silent Lambs, or whoever. Multiple years on a message board about a religion that normal people dont give two shits about, reeks of somebody in need of a life. One leaves JWs, or plans on leaving, and then whines on a forum for multiple years. It's not normal behavior. I don't like being a JW, but being an ex-JW as defined by whats online isn't anything to brag about either.

• Simon
    Simon

Its a mistake to confuse healing with whining, also insulting to many.

And "I wasted too much time on a forum ... says someone on another forum". LOL, you probably didn't intend the irony.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

That's why I tip my hat to those that leave the religion without JWN.....SFPW

I was gone Decades before JWN or the Internet

Your very opinionated about other peoples Escape,from the WBT$ Shit Hole..

Your still there..

You need this place more than your willing to accept..

......................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Simon
    Simon

Some people do stay too long. Not here to heal and not here to help but often try to derail discussions and disrupt. Maybe why they end up getting booted again and again ... but still they keep reappearing.

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

Simon, lol I didn't and I'm sure he didn't either but I agree with him both before and after I hit the submit button on this and that post. I meant no offense and have love for everyone on here, but it is, what it is. If you want to call whining......healing, I don't care enough to argue about it, but respectfully I disagree.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If you want to call whining......healing, I don't care enough to argue about it, but respectfully I disagree.....SFPW

Then why are you still here?!..

I like you Miz,but you make no sense..

You won`t move on,regardless of how many times you get tossed off the forum..So..That means your here for a reason..

You need to figure that out..

.............................................. photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit