How Long Have You Been Viewing Thiis Site? Does It Serve Its Purpose For You?

by minimus 67 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I've been here forever.... This site still gives us some of the most up to date info about JWs . It keeps evolving. Sometimes it is The Place to be and I think that's especially true for newbies. It is not a perfect site for various reasons but still one of the best out there!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

2 1/2 years and counting. Yes, it's a place to exchange ideas and rant. I find I have more up-to-date and more accurate information about the organization from this website than I ever did during the two decades I served as an elder! ... lol.

• Darkside Blues
    Darkside Blues

No site is going to be perfect, but I'm glad these forums exist rather than not. :)

Signed up in 2004. It's hard for me to stay on top of what's going on since I'm focusing on my transition out of the WT, but if something comes up I know I can always come here or to another ex-JW forum for advice and support!

• James Brown
    James Brown

I think I have been looking at this site for 9 years.

• d
    d

I have been here since November 2010. I love it.

• yadda yadda 2
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I've been here for 13 years.

This place serves as a place were I can say things that I sooner or later regret more or less.

There have been some times when I feel I've done some good.

Not many though.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`ve been here longer than forever..

.........My Porpoise Likes It Here.

..............................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

2014 marks my 12th year. I signed on soon after I found this site. There have been lots of changes in my life over the past 12 years. This site is one of the few constants.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

I LOVE this site... I am addicted to reading it... every day!!

I am a newbie... just 6 months (?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit