The Pastor of my Old Church Tried to Re-Convert Me Yesterday

by cofty 2596 Replies latest jw experiences

• Hummingbird001
  • Hummingbird001
    Hummingbird001

So, this forum and tec's forum are working together? For what? What's going on here?

Are you threatening to terminate my account here? Just because I questioned if Strypes was the same person, she lied about it and I figured out she was lying? Really?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hummingbird, Outlaw is not a moderator on this forum. He is talking about terminating at the other forum. He does bring up issues to the moderators/owners here, and cooperates if we note a problem.

• Hummingbird001
    Hummingbird001

Well, I'm noting a problem right now.

I don't know what's going on here but something is fishy.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

So, this forum and tec's forum are working together? For what? What's going on here?.....Hummingbird001

When it comes to Forum Security..Yes..

You can`t Launch an Attack on JWN or it`s Forum Members,from the Other forum..

Or..Vise Versa..

Other than that..The Forums are Independant of Each Other..

................................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• tec
    tec

You're the one who brought my forum up, Hummingbird. Not strypes... not me... but you. So there is no cahoots to recruit. There is no cahoots at all. There has been no communication between strypes and I for at least 9 months, prior to me telling her what forum you were talking about on this thread some pages back, when you brought it up.

You're blowing something (and I dont' even know what that something is; or even who is feeding you information) out of proportion.

There is no issue here, and certainly not on this thread.

Peace,

tammy

• Viviane
    Viviane

Can we get back on topic now?

• Angharad
    Angharad

This forum is NOT connected with any other. The only 'interest' we have in any other site is making sure that any crap from elsewhere doesn't spill over onto here and disrupt things ... like is happening on this topic. Really, it sounds like people don't even know which other site they are even refering to. It doesn't matter because it's nothing to do with this site or this subject.

So please, back on topic !

• strypes
    strypes

off topic (sorry)

I think I have solved the mystery of "the other site". Though I do not remember hummingbird at all, I think it may be possible that it was not Tec's site but JWS. I do not believe any of my post on JWS were vitriolic but many directed at me were.

Hummingbird,

You were wrong in your assumptions and I forgive you for your unkind remarks as I also forgive the others here who have made vitriolic comments directed at me.

Tec,

I found the raspberry chocolate truffles. You were right, I only posted on your new forum once. I do not believe your site is a resurection of JWS but if it is then I guess I would owe hummingbird an apology, but I do remember now that it was AGuest that invited me to your forum when JWS was still active (I was invited to your site due to the Christian bashing that was going on at JWS). As I recall I was not very active on your old forum either.

Cofty,

I do not see you as an enemy but as one who is loved. I still pray for your heart to be healed and as your soul prospers your body will too.

Outlaw,

You have a huge task moderating these guys. I wish you well.

I am done here.

• Hummingbird001
    Hummingbird001

Outlaw,

You have a huge task moderating these guys. I wish you well.

So he IS a moderator, then.

Hmmm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit