No more doubts for me! Good-bye JWN! We have THE TRUTH!

by DATA-DOG 106 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ?evrything
    ?evrything

Definetly Devine providence. Or maybe indigestion.

• cantleave
    cantleave

M.E.P.S Meh......

Google translate is better.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Cantleave: Google translate is better.

MEPS doesn't translate. The WTBTS still uses human slaves Bethelites for that. MEPS is ONLY for "typesetting" of various languages into the pre-formatted layout of a specific publication.

It's basically a magazine layout & formatting software that works with many languages. Pretty cool example of human ingenuity solving an international publishing company's dilemma, but hardly proof of divine backing.

I'd be more convinced if the GB members walked across my swimming pool or turned some water into a nice Pinot Noir. Hell, even Elisha's bones brought a dead man back to life (2 Kings 13:21). MEPS ain't no biggie. The WTBTS are a bunch of Pakleds.

-

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

Ah, well, that is one way to gain attention!

Bill

• thomasaquinas
    thomasaquinas

Make sure if dataDog posts again to bazinngga him with "thought you left once and for all time" bazinga whohhahhhhaahahaa

• bohm
    bohm

Lol, i heard every variable name in meps is biblical!

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

DD

It was an eyeopening study.

Beside MEPS it was in the brochure that they never begged nor petitioned men for support.

I understand you

;-)

• dazed but not confused
  • LogCon
    LogCon

Darn, I thought it was the Micro Gravity Encapsulation Process system.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Ahhhh sugar, I can't get RI'd now. I have sinned against the FDS/GB the almighty Jehovah. I can see it's the real truth too DD. What can I do to get saved. Please help me Bro DD Elder. I need to get saved. I am scared.

Yours sincerely and honestly petrified (Ya know Armaggedon is right around the corner)

Sam xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit