No more doubts for me! Good-bye JWN! We have THE TRUTH!

by DATA-DOG 106 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Narcissistic Supply
  • wasblind
    wasblind

Was Thomas Edison A Jehovah's Witness ???? If not. He shoulda been

• clarity
    clarity

Ya but don't forget about the Miracle Wheat!

Any religion that can come up with that....

sure must be really the only truth!

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

DATA-DOG: Only Jehovah could put his idea for M.E.P.S into a human mind. Just like the Tabernacle builders of old who received the Holy Spirit to invent never before seen "socket pedastles," the humble brothers were able to design M.E.P.S.

Hey, brother, sounds like you got hit with some of that old
    time religion...some
    ..NEW LIGHT!!..

Now, what's M.E.P.S.?

• prologos
    prologos

putting WAS BLIND and COLD STEEL together, Thomas edison gave us the NEW electric LIGHT using the inspired light srew SOCKETS.

what are the latest US patent numbers? 8-9 ooo ooo? all inspired EUREKA moments? er Witnees to J moments?

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Hahaaaa a we had the EXACT same comment made at our Hall, my missus looked at me wondering why I was smiling, it was all I could do not to laugh out loud! Only jehovah's organisation could've invented something. Only jehovah's organisation could send out missionaries. Only jehovah's organisation could show love to each other. Piffle.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

DD, you've got a good point there. If MEPS isn't a sure sign of the HS spirit in operation, what is it? How else could the HS manage to get all the wrong & failed prophecies translated and printed in 400 dialects without divine help?

Doc

• whathappened
    whathappened

So let me get this straight...Jehovah God put the idea of a translating software system into the minds of the men who worked for The Watchtower Society so they could preach lies in even more languages throughout the inhabited earth? Why would he do that?

• minimus
    minimus

Weirdo

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Really?

Sounds like sarcasm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit