No more doubts for me! Good-bye JWN! We have THE TRUTH!

by DATA-DOG 106 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I could go on and on about my personal journey over the last 2 years or so, but I don't need to. Everything I needed to hear to finally lay my doubts to rest happened on one meeting night. It could only be divine providence. I did not want to go, but for some reason I did. Then in the book-study, I heard something that proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that the WTBTS is God's one true organization, despite all the mistakes and false expectations of the past. No scandals from the U.N or pedo-cases can even stand against this insurmountable evidence.

M.E.P.S. Only Jehovah could put his idea for M.E.P.S into a human mind. Just like the Tabernacle builders of old who received the Holy Spirit to invent never before seen "socket pedastles", the humble brothers were able to design M.E.P.S. No other organization on earth could have done this. This is 100% proof that JWs have the truth and are being used exclusively by Jehovah.

Good-bye.

DD

• pixel
    pixel

Are you for real?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I like how you talk about M.E.P.S like it's a frequent term everybody here knows.

• Londo111
    Londo111

I'm going back too!

• rmt1
    rmt1

Well, it's obviously one of the following or not:

MEPS Medical Expenditure Panel Survey
    MEPS Minimum Energy Performance Standards (Australia & New Zealand)
    MEPS Military Entrance Processing Station
    MEPS Malaysian Electronic Payment System
    MEPS Military Enlistment Processing Station
    MEPS Multilanguage Electronic Phototypesetting System
    MEPS Mechanical Electrical Plumbing Structural (construction)
    MEPS Modification Engineering Program Status
    MEPS Microgravity Encapsulation Process System
    MEPS Message Editing and Preparation Service
    MEPS Mobile Emergency Psychiatric Services
    MEPS Mobile Electric Power System
    MEPS Management Engineering and Production Services (UK Consultancy Steel Company)
    MEPS Member of the Emergency Planning Society (UK)
  • EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

the Multilanguage Electronic Phototypesetting System. I think/hope you are being sarcastic. I'm sure the meeting would have said something like that.

• bigmac
    bigmac

book study--whats that then?

• EndofMysteries
  • rmt1
    rmt1

I do have to say that the Watchtower's Message Editing and Preparation Service is sine qua non.

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

LMAO. Yes, it is a miracle that a printing company developed a system to print in foreign languages more efficiently. SMH.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit